• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Another update: 

Rockets are interested in trade ups and they are looking to add pieces to help them win. They want to rebuild and win games while playing attractive Basketball. 

They already reached out to the Pacers and Pistons. They also reached out to GS and Atlanta 

What/Who are they wanting from us?

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

If we trade Huerter for #10 it means we know we can’t spend the money to keep Bogi, Hunter, Reddish, and Huerter.  
It would sting but I would understand.  

Yeah, that shows that this team does a unbelievable job of finding talent.

• Premium Member

To no one in particular...

It would be valuable for Hawks fans to spend a half hour plugging into an Excel spreadsheet a projected salary chart for 21-22 and for 22-23... that would be enough to provide a truer, more precise picture of how this thing would appear to unfold.

2021-07-07_19-35-18.png

2021-06-11_15-24-21.png

This will help. I've taken the time to look up what each of our current players numbers are for those seasons. Where there are players I've envisioned being added, just substitute your own if you don't like mine.

But do that, and this will all be a whole lot less frustrating because you will have examined it for yourself with actual numbers rather than conjecture based on broad statements.

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

K Love and Porzingas? - why would you want two guys with injury issues and making that much money?

Bagley? Another injury waiting to happen. Kings would have to pay us to take him. Then next season we're back in the same boat with his RFAcy.

Simmons - that's making Philly tougher if we send them JC. What becomes of Clint? Imagine what our Freethrow shooting would look like? 'Shudders'

I just want to state, these are only options for IF JC wants to SnT. 

The only ones I really want are Porzingis and Simmons. 

P Goody would hopefully flourish with an actual passer in Trae and not pick up another significant injury.

Simmons does make Capela hard for us to play and is probably the hardest for us to get. I would take him in a heartbeat though. Try to stagger his and Capela's minutes as much as you can, but another elite ball handler to take that pressure off of Trae a bit is enticing to think about. 

K Love is really just a healthy VC that can actually play PF and produce. Another vet who has won a ring to help our young men focus. That's the idea anyway.

Bagley is a project that we could probably take on without losing JC. Don't really know what role he would take in and his head needs to be on right. But he has undeniable talent, he just needs another situation to put it all together IMO.

Edited by LucastheThird

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Spurs

This one is a dark horse team that scares me. Pop and Collins with the military background in common. If JC were to leave, I bet he would go Spurs before any of the rest of these teams.

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, NBASupes said:

C. Sexton - Rookie Contract Questions

K. Love - Wants Out, possible buyout 

23 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The teams I am hearing are interested is Dallas, Memphis, Miami, Minny, Portland, SAC, Indy, and Houston.

Rumor is Indy is looking to trade pick #13 and had discussions with Rockets. Indy wants a rookie able to contribute immediately or wants to trade pick

Hear me out...

I would pursue Jerami Grant in a Collins sign and trade. Would also be willing to send our first. 

Team would be dynamic defensively. Potentially running a squad of Cam, Hunter and Grant would be a nightmare for wings. 

Grant can still rim run if needed. Can provide iso and volume shooting, and be able to get slower guys like a Bobby Portis in foul trouble very quickly.

Sure we would lose the rebounding Collins brings but gain another defensive presence and ability to switch. Schlenk loves dudes who go off on us when we play them (see Bogi for example).  I think it's a real possibility we push for it. Would Detroit go for it? 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The jokes just write themselves from that headline.  I dont want to sully my murky name further by pointing them out.

Now I must go to RgM to search out the Stillwater guy who kept telling everyone how Sexton is better than Trae.  I just wanna make sure he's doing ok. 😉

He's been really quiet lately.  Is he banned? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gHost83 said:

Hear me out...

I would pursue Jerami Grant in a Collins sign and trade. Would also be willing to send our first. 

Team would be dynamic defensively. Potentially running a squad of Cam, Hunter and Grant would be a nightmare for wings. 

Grant can still rim run if needed. Can provide iso and volume shooting, and be able to get slower guys like a Bobby Portis in foul trouble very quickly.

Sure we would lose the rebounding Collins brings but gain another defensive presence and ability to switch. Schlenk loves dudes who go off on us when we play them (see Bogi for example).  I think it's a real possibility we push for it. Would Detroit go for it? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I tell ya I like Grant a lot. Two guys that play with heart are Collins and Grant. Ya I’d listen. What’s the deal though?

• Like 1