• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, terrell said:

Schlenk had to know this when he drafted him.....Did he actually expect to find 2 stud 2 way wings? Or was Trae just a ticket sale selection?

I don't know what TS thought when he drafted Trae other than this is the most dynamic offensive PG in the NBA talent wise. He's right but maybe we put too much on Trae.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Rayford dropped 41 on Kansas. He was a pretty good college guard back in the day.

Tito played in the NBA. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

He was hurt.

I am almost ready for my 20 game prediction and LP getting let go. The hot start may have saved him and it may be after 25 games. But I don't see him lasting very long at this rate.

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We have to be worried about Cam. Duke Freshman year. Rookie year. Now second year. Take a look. He is wildly inconsistent. He can have absolute nightmarish games offensively. 

Im worried about Trae and Cam..

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kevin is not better than Bogi. Bogi is just hurt right now 

Im gonna remain patient with the team until we have most of our roster healthy..But our core players(except Hunter) are looking overrated right now to say the least.. I was hearing "best young core in the NBA" for a while. Clearly thats not the case..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

We have to be worried about Cam. Duke Freshman year. Rookie year. Now second year. Take a look. He is wildly inconsistent. He can have absolute nightmarish games offensively. 

I agree. I don't mind the inconsistency finishing because those things are hard to change and like I said, he will need a floater game and more bulk but he was shooting nearly 40% from Jan on from three and began this season at 40% from 3 after five games. In his last 26 attempts, he's shooting 23% from 3. We are seeing him revert back to 1st half Cam shooting mistakes. That hop is back. He's not shot ready 8 out of the 10 times. He rushing himself. It looks bad. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Im worried about Trae and Cam..

Im gonna remain patient with the team until we have most of our roster healthy..But our core players(except Hunter) are looking overrated right now to say the least..

I think we are getting solid production from JC and Capela. Capela is here to rebound and guard the rim, he's done that. JC is fine, he's not getting us 20 and 10, but 17 and 8 aint bad. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I still believe Cam could be the second best player on this team. And I’m way higher on Dre than most. Hunter is the second best player on this team currently, he and you just don’t know yet. 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

To me, Bogi is a guy that you can trade easily.  People value shooting, or even the perception of shooting.

If and when the Hawks want to get rid of his contract, and take on an expiring contract of similar salary, they can do it.

You know it has a trade kicker right? 

5 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I still believe Cam could be the second best player on this team. And I’m way higher on Dre than most. Hunter is the second best player on this team currently, he and you just don’t know yet. 

His defense gives him a chance but Cam ultimately is an extremely talented bad basketball player right now. Hunter is pretty good. Thing with Cam is, his flashes are better than the rest but his consistency is just really bad on offense and defensively, we need him to consistently dominate on defense too. He reminds me so much of 2nd year PG24, it's crazy but PG was more consistent. Cam is more talented.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, timebomb said:

Hes the best player right now..

• Like 4