• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae floor general was garbage against the Knicks. LP should have ripped his ass for that. Damnit! I am done with this team. We need a better "superstar"

TRae is a score 1st pg..THis floor general shit aint gonna work..

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I knew it had to be something like this.

Trae gave LP what he wanted.

Trust me LP . . you will NOT survive this.  Ownership will ALWAYS side with the star player first, and let go of the coach that can't take the team to the next level.

Let Trae be Trae, and put the team in the best position to win.

No reason to panic . . yet.  But just looking at the box score after I woke up, and watching Trae play in the 2nd half, it eerily reminded me of this game.  Not THIS extreme, but close.

Yea, screw LP. How dare he challenge his star player to improve. Fire the guy and stick a barstool out there. This Lebron era mentality is a joke and the product on the floor suffers because of it. Trae's floor game is garbage and we won't ever achieve anything of consequence until he learns to lead the team. LP is spot on in trying to correct him at this stage of his career and Trae's throwing balls away on purpose would get him benched immediately in any other time in history. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I’m can see into the future... LP will not be our head coach the year after next.. 2 years from now! They’re going to take the Falcons good guy approach and give this “good” guy every chance, and he is a good guy. I like LP as a person, he’s great taking on social issues and what not and what have you..  win basketball games. 
Injuries be dammed it’s LP’s rotations that make no since. It’s not coaching guys up. We have talent. 

Oh hell no. He won't make it to Feb. Schlenk and Ressler ready to compete right now.

• Like 2

If trae is throwing games we got way bigger problems,  if trae really thinks like this then he's been damn good at faking positivity on social media for 2 years , that would be hard to do for a person that would quit this early given this entire context,  there is basic basketball no nos going on here , gonna have to give them 5 or 6 more games to see if this is them working through things and trying to figure out how to play , if non of this works , fuckit this isn't on the coach it'd on the front office including shlenk

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I’m can see into the future... LP will not be our head coach the year after next.. 2 years from now! They’re going to take the Falcons good guy approach and give this “good” guy every chance, and he is a good guy. I like LP as a person, he’s great taking on social issues and what not and what have you..  win basketball games. 
Injuries be dammed it’s LP’s rotations that make no since. It’s not coaching guys up. We have talent. 

Dude....he may not be the coach week after next. You talkin years? Resslet ain't got no time for this nonsense. Playoffs or bust THIS year. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's just it...he wasn't attemptin those shots.

He took 5 shots in 18 minutes. 3 of them were threes. If he'd have played another 10 minutes he gets at least a couple of more shots. And that is only one pert of his game. He is also 6 inches taller than Goodwin.

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae floor general was garbage against the Knicks. LP should have ripped his ass for that. Damnit! I am done with this team. We need a better "superstar"

Yep..Too hard to build around Trae Im afraid..Especially with a nondefended PF as our 2nd option..Maybe we should build around Deandre? I mean, would you max a 6'1 pg who cant defend? PG's are getting bigger, faster, and stronger... I know hes fun to watch at times, and we need to sell tickets, but Im really questioning it..Im feeling like I felt on draft night..Bummed out..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

He took 5 shots in 18 minutes. 3 of them were threes. If he'd have played another 10 minutes he gets at least a couple of more shots. And that is only one pert of his game. He is also 6 inches taller than Goodwin.

He was not a willing shooter tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

7 - 40 from three ... if the threes are not falling ... try something different...

man 🤦‍♂️

A lot of them were wide open Reddish threes. Not the best threes considering how Cam is shooting them. Some were contested Hunter threes as well. Only players Charlotte was leaving wide open for threes were Goodwin, Cam, and Solo.

• Like 1