• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know if true, but @TheNorthCydeRises summized that Trae was pulling a ' Kobe' - that game where he decided he wasn't going to shoot. If True I'm really disappointed- Trae hasn't done enough in his career and winning to pull this kind of stunt.

Trae floor general was garbage against the Knicks. LP should have ripped his ass for that. Damnit! I am done with this team. We need a better "superstar"

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know if true, but @TheNorthCydeRises summized that Trae was pulling a ' Kobe' - that game where he decided he wasn't going to shoot. If True I'm really disappointed- Trae hasn't done enough in his career and winning to pull this kind of stunt.

Yeah Trae did only take 3 shots in the first half and it wasn’t because he couldn’t get his shot off.

I hope it isn’t true but I’m sure we will know cause Traes dad talks a lot on Twitter 

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Can anyone confirm this?? Becuz if this is tru then wow

I knew it had to be something like this.

Trae gave LP what he wanted.

Trust me LP . . you will NOT survive this.  Ownership will ALWAYS side with the star player first, and let go of the coach that can't take the team to the next level.

Let Trae be Trae, and put the team in the best position to win.

No reason to panic . . yet.  But just looking at the box score after I woke up, and watching Trae play in the 2nd half, it eerily reminded me of this game.  Not THIS extreme, but close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is really unacceptable. I don't like LP but he can't do that smh

One of them has to go imo if this is the case

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

I’m can see into the future... LP will not be our head coach the year after next.. 2 years from now! They’re going to take the Falcons good guy approach and give this “good” guy every chance, and he is a good guy. I like LP as a person, he’s great taking on social issues and what not and what have you..  win basketball games. 
Injuries be dammed it’s LP’s rotations that make no since. It’s not coaching guys up. We have talent. 

• Premium Member

7 was not a lucky number for Trae tonight. 7 points on 1-7 fg and 7 turnovers.

Brandon Goodwin took more shots than him. The offense flowed better when he was on the bench. If you don't want to shoot for whatever reason, atleast move around and use your gravity. Standing still helps noone.

He cost us a game on purpose.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

92 pts on 94 shots. Just pathetic.  Trae is THE reason they went 0-3 on the homestead. 

He's not a bigger reason than the coach.

Say what you want about Trae's play, but if LP feels that he can't play Collins and Capela together in crunch time, that's a HUGE problem going forward.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trade him if true..This is a great draft..He's driving me crazy anyway..lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's just it...he wasn't attemptin those shots.

This. Bogi generally ain't scared. He can go 0-13 and shoot 14 effortlessly. He's clearly hurt. He struggling at moving without the ball or with the ball.