• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Renee Montgomery is so good with her analysis.  Much better than Stinger, Jerome and anybody on the Hawks broadcast ( outside of maybe Vince Carter ).

She understands that Trae needs to ball out, in order for the team to win.

Once again, LP's answer to that question is unacceptable.  Find a way to get your damn stars the ball, and encourage them to shoot the ball.

Her analysis is no match for Dominique's. Dominique knows exactly when to say "heat check" or "that's a bad shot."

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Cam trying real hard to be the new Josh Smith.  If we had fans right now I bet the groans would start coming back. 

Josh was far more productive than this. He just didn't have the upside to be a lot more than what he was. Ya'll do realize Smoove never shot on volume and he had those Giannis threes where he's WIDE WIDE OPEN. Cam hasn't gotten those just yet. As bad as those shots were, it wasn't 50%+ of his shots. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cwell said:

that point about the screens....yeah. I hate seeing us die on screens on defense and then watch Collins on the other end not even make contact with the defender. that fake like i'm gonna screen and then slip to the rim thing is so trash. Atleast mix it up. He slips every screen

When it's Trae with the ball, he slips every single one of them.  But he will hold the screen for everyone else, because he knows he's not getting the ball on a lob.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When it's Trae with the ball, he slips every single one of them.  But he will hold the screen for everyone else, because he knows he's not getting the ball on a lob.

Then that is more specific to the play call, no?  Same thing with Capela.

8 minutes ago, Cwell said:

that point about the screens....yeah. I hate seeing us die on screens on defense and then watch Collins on the other end not even make contact with the defender. that fake like i'm gonna screen and then slip to the rim thing is so trash. Atleast mix it up. He slips every screen

Noel and Randle was blowing up the f*** outta the alley oop. Let's be real about it. 

13 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Get prepared for a 10 game losing streak. If we are lucky, we will beat the Cavs. Otherwise this is going to be tough.

Same as last season. Start off hart, then pretty much downhill from there. smh

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I love listening to her - always on point!

That was such an LP non-answer.  Even if teams know it's going to be Trae or John at least involve them in the action to force the defense to move, then  if it ends up with a play for someone else then ok....but you don't abandon them totally. That makes no sense.

Getting tired of LP..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Cam trying real hard to be the new Josh Smith.  If we had fans right now I bet the groans would start coming back. 

And the same arena went crazy when they drafted him.....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If Trae was playing and shooting like last year, we would be in the playoffs right now. He was legit good. 

Even though his numbers aren't that much different. There just seem to less moments where he's just cooking like last year.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Maybe just maybe, us not being in the bubble messed us up. Trae and Cam shooting has massively declined. Kevin can't hit shit consistently. We brick a lot of floaters. We are soft. UGH! Where are we? 

6th in tanking - http://www.tankathon.com/

Bogi and Gallo were in the bubble.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Josh was far more productive than this. He just didn't have the upside to be a lot more than what he was. Ya'll do realize Smoove never shot on volume and he had those Giannis threes where he's WIDE WIDE OPEN. Cam hasn't gotten those just yet. As bad as those shots were, it wasn't 50%+ of his shots. 

Cam is the new Josh Jackson, not Smith..Needs to be in the G-league for a while..

Just now, NBASupes said:

If we trade JC for a lottery pick. We need to trade Rondo to LAC, P.J. Tucker to ATL, Lou Williams to HOU. 

Tucker misses more open 3's than Cam/Huerter..lol

• Like 2