Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

Just now, NBASupes said:

It seems as such. The jury is still out but Trae needs to be a superstar offensively and Cam needs to at least become good. Right now, Cam is one of the least productive players mainly due to offense and Trae seems to have regressed. While Luka has had his struggles, he's been much better of late. Yeah, it looks bad. 

Id trade Trae Cam and Collins for Luka..lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Wrong, we are back in a tied for a 10th seed. LOL! 

We are tied for 6th in the lottery and 10th seed in the playoffs. 

2 games from 6th seed. If we can get healthy before its too late we could actually make it..lol

Just now, terrell said:

2 games from 6th seed. If we can get healthy before its too late we could actually make it..lol

The schedule is about to be bitch for us. Boston is struggling as well but it seems we are that team that struggling teams are dying to play. I just want to see one of Reddish or Hureter elevate their games. I like that Mays is doing so. He was huge tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

The schedule is about to be bitch for us. Boston is struggling as well but it seems we are that team that struggling teams are dying to play. I just want to see one of Reddish or Hureter elevate their games. I like that Mays is doing so. He was huge tonight. 

Teams below us are bad too though..lol. Wiz and Pistons are playing better though

I was afraid Quickley was gonna shine with a .157 WS/48.  We got 3 coming up with Boston: I hope Pritchard doesn’t become a star but seeing how he shoots from 3 he probably will.  The Dunn signing had me so excited.  I couldn’t possibly care less about Bogdanovic (nowhere near good enough to be shortended to “Bogi” or to ever be confused with Bojan) or Rondo, but I wouldn’t expect this team to function too tough without Dunn and Dre.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Pistons are tanking. 

THey play hard though..Pretty sure they'd take us.lol...They shouldve beat the Lakers the other night..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Hayes can become pretty good tho. Injuries.... 

"Can become". Hali is already good..lol. But yeah hip injuries are no joke..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm really disappointed with Lloyd.

He's having Trae play like he's in an equal opportunity offense when he hasn't implemented one. His offense relies on the talent of his players and doesn't have their strengths or weaknesses in mind.

I was hoping LP would have something for his detractors but outside a few games he hasn't shown much. 

I'd be interested to know Travis' opinion of Lloyd. The reports have him more on the fence with the first player he drafted and haven't shown much on the coach he hired.