• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, BrazilianHawk said:

My answer would be yes. Snell has earned the starting role IMHO.

10000 percent agree.

But I know in my spirit LP wont make that change and I am just preparing myself mentally.

This team looks so much more consistent on offense with a steady shooter out there. Even Kev looks more comfortable next to a guy he knows can take the pressure off of him having to be the only shooter.

• Like 1

Expected the blow out game.  Just didn't expect the Hawks to be the winning team!

DG set two records.  Most three's by any Hawk and the most three's from any bench NBA player !!

Note:  Boston has two all stars.  Atlanta has none.  Oops !!

Have we finally turned the corner?  We can only hope.  Glad Collins is OK.  Victory Lloyd's fault?

:smug:

• Like 2

• Moderators
8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Let's face it, we have just about all been Gallo detractors recently. But he was brilliant tonight, hopefully he can build off this.

I’d just say that in a game against our biggest rivals where Trae and Gallo and the team kicked the Sells to the curb, the population participating in the game thread was very different from the last game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, AHF said:

I’d just say that in a game against our biggest rivals where Trae and Gallo and the team kicked the Sells to the curb, the population participating in the game thread was very different from the last game. 

Just a fyi, I skipped this game to binge watch my favorite show and boy, while I loved it, I missed one of the best games of the year. Disappointed 

• Like 1

Greatest eggscuse for the Selltics struggles I keep hearing is how Tatum/Brown are soooo young.

Wait, wait, wait ... they've been in the playoffs since how long?  They've been to the ECF what twice?

But now they're "making young player mistakes"?  How's that work?  So eggsperts look at their listless play, horrible shot selection, and think, "Man those guys'll be great once they get multiple playoff runs under their belt."

Newsflash, they have that already.  Stop making eggscuses.

They look like dudes that've read their press clippings and who've (pause for effect) checked. out. on. their. "coach".

200.webp?cid=ecf05e476dyfv80k2f59t3qb5n5

• Haha 4

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Greatest eggscuse for the Selltics struggles I keep hearing is how Tatum/Brown are soooo young.

Wait, wait, wait ... they've been in the playoffs since how long?  They've been to the ECF what twice?

But now they're "making young player mistakes"?  How's that work?  So eggsperts look at their listless play, horrible shot selection, and think, "Man those guys'll be great once they get multiple playoff runs under their belt."

Newsflash, they have that already.  Stop making eggscuses.

They look like dudes that've read their press clippings and who've (pause for effect) checked. out. on. their. "coach".

200.webp?cid=ecf05e476dyfv80k2f59t3qb5n5

I thought those guys were all stars?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just a fyi, I skipped this game to binge watch my favorite show and boy, while I loved it, I missed one of the best games of the year. Disappointed 

No, no, nah ... that's not how this works.  What's the show, bro?  Bridgerton? 😏

Ok, I watched Bridgerton and didn't not like it.  Sue me.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hope you thought to tape the game as you didn't get to watch it live.

:smug:

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I must say, this was the perfect pass of that ass.  It was launched at just the right spot with the right velocity, for the perfect bounce that created the appropriate angle and ricochet, for the smooth catch and shoot.

That was so great.  

I don't want to take away from how awesome it was but i don't think he got that off in 1 second if the clock started when it hit his butt.   Makes it even better though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

That was so great.  

I don't want to take away from how awesome it was but i don't think he got that off in 1 second if the clock started when it hit his butt.   Makes it even better though. 

I thought the same but the clock probably started late since no one was expecting it. :laugh1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thought the same but the clock probably started late since no one was expecting it. :laugh1:

And how long has it been since we've had a player who would even attempt something like that much less convert it.   Probably got to go back to Smitty. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That was so great.  

Don't try to wet-blanket the moment with all your "facts".

And man, do yall hear that echo.  Really empty in here still.  Super weird .... or not.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How many .001 of a second could elapse before clock operator could actually see the beginning of the play and hit "start" on the timer button?  

And, remember, there probably was a second and a fraction of another second on the timer.

Any how, it was a great, timely play !!

:sun:

• Like 1