• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Is it possible for Nate to win Coach of the year 

The Hawk's media is not pushing it.  They continue to minimize Nate's influence on the team. They continue to say nothing has changed except the strength of schedule.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

His defense has been much better of late. That's why teams have been blowing up Atlanta phones for Kevin

Agreed..Hopefully we wont have another game when he and Bogi shot is off at the same time..lol

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

The Hawk's media is not pushing it.  They continue to minimize Nate's influence on the team. They continue to say nothing has changed except the strength of schedule.

They dont want to hurt LP's feelings I guess..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Just now jumping in at halftime, can someone give me a summary of the first half?

Great defense which leads to beautiful offense. OKC has no answer for Collins, OKC decided to let Trae run wild and he is killing them, Bogi is Hawt Hawt Hawt, Snell just keep playing right...I could go on, but you get the idea.

• Like 1

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

I missed this earlier. That is a big deal to me that Knight has leap frogged OO at backup Center. He has earned it, but Im not used to seeing the undrafted guys actually get what they deserve.

Great coaching decision by Nate. It was the right move. 

Should make OO work even harder.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Is it possible for Nate to win Coach of the year 

Let's revisit that thought after the next 8 games. I have a feeling this Western road trip may go a lot different than many of us predicted it would a few weeks ago. 

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Sounds like some of the posters on here. 
This road trip will tell us a lot, hopefully it's undeniable when we return home what he has done for this team.

• Like 4