• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I’m taking this one hard. I don’t normally say stuff like this but if Trae doesn’t get hurt we win this in regulation! Trae was a floor general causing major issues tonight! He had the game under FULL control.

I’m pissed we lost this ...knicks are good but they aren’t better then us 

Same. So pissed off right now.  Hawks had everything right there to put a lock on the 4 seed. Now they gonna have to fight - likely without their superstar - just to avoid the play in tourny. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Not going to be all doom and gloom yet. This team is capable of beating teams with Trae out. Capela can't afford to miss any time now though, so I hope he's all good.

Without Trae for a few weeks we have a shot at treading water. If Cap misses major time we are doomed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

OK Kris Dunn.   I don't want to see you smiling in practice.

Time to get your ass into a game.

Lace em up and get on the damn court.

He hasnt played in over a year. Time to get your ass out there. Here is your chance. Show us what you got.

• Like 4

This could cost the Hawks a playoff seed. They can afford a lot of things but losing Trae with a possible high ankle sprain is not one of them.

If I don't have to watch these Knicks again this season, I would be ok with that. May the Knicks now start a 8 game losing streak!!!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm glad the team still fought at the end of the game.  They ran out of gas in the end. I'm not too worried about the Knicks.  They have a pretty tough schedule.  

We need Gallo and Bogi to get back hot if Trae is out. 

We also need an offensively aggressive JC.