• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers (Freaky Friday)

lethalweapon3

Busy night for sports. NFL Draft on TV and the Hawks on my laptop! Trae makes a world of difference but we are still the walking wounded with Hunter, Huerter, and Bogdan out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Busy night for sports. NFL Draft on TV and the Hawks on my laptop! Trae makes a world of difference but we are still the walking wounded with Hunter, Huerter, and Bogdan out.

Yep. If it gets out of hand I say pull Trae Capela and  Snell...

• Premium Member

The only silver lining is if we are going to lose, I’d rather it be a blowout so we can get some rest for a game we need to win tomorrow night. We just look overmatched, again.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

They aren’t even guarding Collins

This is exactly why he isn’t a stretch big. He can’t shoot high volume. Even when left open..

No one should ever say Collins is a stretch big, that's not his strength.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rough 2nd quarter with no Capela.

That situation could have been managed better than what it was. Putting Collins or even Okongwu on Embiid was not the answer.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

The only silver lining is if we are going to lose, I’d rather it be a blowout so we can get some rest for a game we need to win tomorrow night. We just look overmatched, again.

We are still missing guys, not much Capela in 2nd quarter and nothing from the bench - 5 measly points from Gallo.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks missed a ton if wide open 3s and have no answer for Embiid. Not surprised by the score given that. 

Need to get Bogie and Hunter back with these guys and get ready for the late run. 

Hunter would all but cancel out Simmons. 

• Like 1