• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers (Freaky Friday)

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Because they can't compete with a full strength top team in the East when down 3 top players? That take is...........um.........interesting. 

They've got blown out in like 3 games in a row.

Yeah, I know the injury issues... But this is a .500 team. Schlenk has not done a good job. But that's kinda how it is with Hawk gm's.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Yeah, I know the injury issues... But this is a .500 team. Schlenk has not done a good job. But that's kinda how it is with Hawk gm's.

One of the more ridiculous things I've read on here. And that's saying something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Plainview1981 said:

They've got blown out in like 3 games in a row.

Imagine what our record would be had Schlenk not added the depth he did, and not had the guts to fire LP when he did.......Just sayin...Heck, even our depth has missed  alot or games..smh ..It's a miracle we're still in the Playoff hunt with all of our injuries .....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Several things were apparent last night.  100% healthy 76ers team is better than a crippled Hawk team.  Capela was a game time decision.  This has to mean that he's still suffering but able to play.  Hawks competed until he had to leave with foul trouble.  If there was any doubt by any one, this proves, he's good!

Trae was "almost" recovered, it seems.  He was able to do a lot of Trae things.  Williams, ice cold shooting and shooting is his thing.  BB was sorely missed.  Also, Huerter and Hunter.  Dang, we were missing a lot of our firepower.  Healing time is running out.

Back to back.  Bulls.  Hawks are entering that "must win" section of their season as we wind down the final games.  Braves - Blow out.  Hawks - Blow out.  Time to turn things around pronto.

:smug: