• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Final 6! Now 5....and 4.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Let Go Hawks! 

What's the record for our final 6 games?  vs Suns, at Pacers, vs Wiz, vs Wiz, vs Magic, vs Rockets.  I'll say 5-1, with the one loss being one of the games against the Wizards.  4-2 if we have secured the 4 or 5 seed ahead of the Rockets game (we may rest some guys that last game if position is secured).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to The Final 6! Now 5....
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 down, we have another chance to win tonight.

DEP.gif

I'm gonna be honest and say this would feel a lot like the Pistons game if they lost tonight after beating up the "best team in the west."  Not saying the Pacers are on the same level as the Pistons at all, but the Hawks have Trae back whereas they didn't for Detroit.  Losing would be deflating, imo.  

5-0 with all the momentum in the world riding into HOSTING the playoffs.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes, I thought about that too, then remembered no Trae, no Lou and no Snell, but still - I just hope they have the same fire and don't play down to Indy.  We need to wrap this one early and get out of this game healthy.

Louder!!  I want to see Nathan Knight putting their bench guys on posters by the 3rd quarter tonight

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Last road game of the season.  Time to shine.  Too good to be bad, so don't be bad.

GO ATL HAWKS!!  Make this last road game a good one !!

:sun:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Last road game of the season.  Time to shine.  Too good to be bad, so don't be bad.

GO ATL HAWKS!!  Make this last road game a good one !!

:sun:

Cheer's to this!!! Frickin schedule makers tried to sabotage us all year, but it's finally working out for us since they are obligated to give us an equal number of home games lol

• Haha 4

We gotta win tonight, and every game against everyone not named Washington. 

Against Washington 2-0 is perfect but 1-1 is okay. We just gotta split that one. Other than that, we gotta win, it's playoffs right now for us. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

The Pacers have a lot of internal drama going on it seems, and one of their assistant coaches is serving a one game suspension tonight for what happened last night. It'll be interesting to see if they come out sloppy and emotionally drained or if the drama helps them "come together" tonight. 

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

Why is Washington being held out as so incredible here?  They are 3-3 in their last 6 games.  Since Westbrook started going bananas on March 13, they are 16-14.  They are very beatable even if they are no longer easily beaten.

They are division rivals. It's never easy to just dismiss those teams. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Why is Washington being held out as so incredible here?  They are 3-3 in their last 6 games.  Since Westbrook started going bananas on March 13, they are 16-14.  They are very beatable even if they are no longer easily beaten.

Because they are playing good ball and really need to win these games probably more than we do.   

• Like 3

I was going to create a thread and say this but....I really hate the knicks this season!

their media fans are so blind to their success this season they believe they are championship material (some of them)...and they are completely dismissing the hawks....I hope we get the knicks in the playoffs rd 1 ....would absolutely love it!

• Haha 1

Pacer's are an anomaly to me. They have been a playoff (in) team all season. You would think they are hungry and want to make some noise, but they look like they have accepted their fate and are limping to the finish line. I don't know if their in fighting will motivate them and light a fire or if it will cause them to self destruct. Either way, they are the car on fire on the side of the road, you just want to drive around it safely and hope it doesn't explode when you get close.