• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Hawks shot 22 3's in the 1st half

BREAKING NEWS

Bud's defensive system chokes off the paint.

I don't remember all of the possessions, but many of the times that they tried to get something easy inside, there were simply too many bodies there.

It's why one of the things that I said was they were going to have to shoot threes and shoot them well. There's no choice here at all.

Just now, Lurker said:

BREAKING NEWS

I don't remember all of the possessions, but many of the times that they tried to get something easy inside, there were simply too many bodies there.

It's why one of the things that I said was they were going to have to shoot threes and shoot them well. There's no choice here at all.

Just because bodies are there don't mean they're contesting without fouling. They just aren't calling anything on them

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

BREAKING NEWS

It should be the opposite right!  The Hawks should be packing the paint right?

• Premium Member
Just now, Cwell said:

Just because bodies are there don't mean they're contesting without fouling. They just aren't calling anything on them

Capela is the only one getting shooting fouls. Again, not a coincidence.

• Like 1

Just now, Cwell said:

Yea, that was the case on at least one if not two Bogi plays, but there was a couple plays where Gallo tried to feed a cutter and Young tried to feed somebody inside and they couldn't because of the bodies there.