Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate . . don't live and die with Solo.  He's just not it.  He's not stopping anybody.  He's not getting any rebounds.  And he's not scoring the basketball.

He's worthless. He already can't guard anybody but he makes it easier by constantly reaching and putting himself out of position for easy blow bys. I effin HATE him. Stop playing him. Nothing good ever happens when he plays minutes. it pisses me off seeing them pressure our ball handlers and they don't even have to guard his dumb ass in the corner smh

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

All that good work . . and we're tied.

Not good.

It's not ALL Solo's fault.  But he just doesn't give us anything, including defense.  He's too small.

It's mostly Solo fault

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Way way way way too much relying on the refs to bail us out. We have to get tougher just like we did with Philly and play through the contact. Finish plays as if there is no whistle. 2nd quarter we started handed the ball back to the Bucks like we did in game 2.

Protect the ball, tighten the dribble. Act like the lane is clogged and there are 1000 hands because there are. I cannot stand how lazy and sloppy we are with the ball. Too soft

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2

Just now, RandomFan said:

Yep, was 56-46 with 2:39 left in the half, and then we proceed to let them go on a 10-0 run as we don't score again before halftime...

SIGH

😑

we've had those scoring droughts constantly throughout the playoffs. These holes are eventually gonna be too big for us to climb out of if we don't fix it. Too much one pass, standing around, quick shot crap. Make them work