• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So Giannis isn't this amazing offensive player! 🤔

On pace for 32 points.  We need to make life harder for him but this isn’t far off his average.  He has a limited but deadly offensive repertoire.

I mean, Bud's defensive system cuts off the paint, we should all know that.

Hawks played a pretty good half and the reward was a tie into halftime. Not good, not good at all...like I said last night, this is a bad matchup for this team.

• Premium Member

This isn't good. They took a decent punch from the Hawks and the the game is still tied at the half. Can't make any mistakes against these guys because there's zero margin for error. This is a must win game. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's not ALL Solo's fault.  But he just doesn't give us anything, including defense.  He's too small.

Too small, too slow, too limited.  He is a great guy to have in your 11-15 spots in your rotation, not your 6-10.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

On pace for 32 points.  We need to make life harder for him but this isn’t far off his average.  He has a limited but deadly offensive repertoire.

They aren't guarding the guy half the time.  Certainly not giving him as much attention as they are giving Holiday

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Not going to live by 30 foot shots

Yah, what is the thought?  Can we just not penetrate their D?  We're shooting 25% from 3 pt range.  If the Trae can't penetrate the paint it seems our offensive solution is shoot a long 3.  I think that's my main complaint about Nate.  They are playing tight D on try and not allowing the pick and roll or double pick.

Just now, hawkman said:

This isn't good. They took a decent punch from the Hawks and the the game is still tied at the half. Can't make any mistakes against these guys because there's zero margin for error. This is a must win game. 

Hard to win when you got a zero on offense in Hill who's a zero on defense and you got a zero on offense if it's not for Trae's oops in Capela