• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

Has any team had the seas parted as significantly as this Milwaukee team has?

BKN injuries, now this.  No excuses, Bucks.  None.

And somebody tell Dwhine Howard, if he wanted to be seen during the conference finals, he should've played better.  Mildly annoying constantly seeing him sitting courtside.  Maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I agree 100%.  Maybe they sit him out game 4 if it's too bad and let him come back for game 5.  Bogi and Hunter being injured or hurt makes Trae's injury so much worse. 

Just heard somebody give the reflection of Grant Hill's career.   I'd rather watch Trae sit than to watch him do more damage.  I know that ECF is not a given but I would rather have a Trae healthy than a Brandon Roy. 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Just heard somebody give the reflection of Grant Hill's career.   I'd rather watch Trae sit than to watch him do more damage.  I know that ECF is not a given but I would rather have a Trae healthy than a Brandon Roy. 

Grant hill had an ankle fracture that was misdiagnosed. It wasn't just a soft tissue sprain. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I haven’t listened to much media outside of NBA radio this whole playoff run. I’m not going back now everyone probably saying it’s over.

Kamla was on the Hawks side a couple days ago so let’s see where he is today. Where is AD Antonio Daniels, I really don’t love Amin El Hassan. Termine and EJ should be fun too. I expect them all to jump on the Bucks bandwagon with the narrative being Trae’s ankle.

One more time baby!

Nah, screw 'em.  Screw 'em all into the ground, homes.  IIRC, Kamla hopped off the Hawk-wagon in favor of PHI.

It's us against the world, mayne!  This is my mood at this point ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47c1syec8z1h63bbf2cbb

Brang it, b*tches!!

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yeah the way Trae shoots isn't that big of an issue, but if he can't move well, the Hawks are sunk without major contributions from other players.

Speaking of which, it looks like the best way to handle him is to try to take away the interior passing that he does, which limits his playmaking. As that hasn't been there really from game 1 here. Before he sprained his ankle, his scoring was fine in 2 of the 3 games, but it didn't feel as if he was able to pass well inside like he did against the Knicks or Sixers.

That's because our three point shooters are bricking wide open shots. If they had hit some of those, he would have  had more assists. The inside passing which is lobs or dump offs have less variance in them as both John and Clint are relatively good finishers. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Grant hill had an ankle fracture that was misdiagnosed. It wasn't just a soft tissue sprain. 

I fear the dreaded High Ankle sprain.  Hello Lebron.  I just want Trae to play at a high level for a long time because he's definitely fun to watch. 

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Mildly annoying

I found it entertaining as I kept referring to the Nutty Professor Eddie line like, “Boy take that pile ah $hit off yo head you’ve gone too far with the comedy”…:indifferent:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, screw 'em.  Screw 'em all into the ground, homes.  IIRC, Kamla hopped off the Hawk-wagon in favor of PHI.

It's us against the world, mayne!  This is my mood at this point ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47c1syec8z1h63bbf2cbb

Brang it, b*tches!!

:laugh1: that looks like the dude that talked fast from those lil micro machine cars they had when we grew up.

That foo was running an underground commie type o auction for the wee ones. 

Personally I hated all that crap, mainly cuz I couldn’t gettem but anytime I saw a kid playing with those I sensed weakness. Did you have the whole set in the sac de cul? Do tell.. I’m all ears 👂🏽 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: that looks like the dude that talked fast from those lil micro machine cars they had when we grew up.

That foo was running an underground commie type o auction for the wee ones. 

Personally I hated all that crap, mainly cuz I couldn’t gettem but anytime I saw a kid playing with those I sensed weakness. Did you have the whole set in the sac de cul? Do tell.. I’m all ears 👂🏽 

It absolutely looks like that dude.  Did he really get popped for something?  Seemed like the type.

And I absolutely did not dabble in the micro machines.  Why TF would I play with mini cars when all them perfectly good hot wheels are right next to them little sh*ts?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Not sure what that means. 

The term "bone bruise" doesn't sound good at all. To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse out of a sprain or bruise. I guess the fact that he isn't ruled "out" for tomorrow's game is slightly encouraging though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

The term "bone bruise" doesn't sound good at all. To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse out of a sprain or bruise. I guess the fact that he isn't ruled "out" for tomorrow's game is slightly encouraging though. 

Yeah, that's where I'm.  @KB21 is this worse or better than an ankle sprain? 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hawkman said:

IIRC the Detroit doctors that did his surgery also botched the surgery. Which led to all of his problems the rest of his career. Grant Hill was one of the most complete players I have ever seen play the game of basketball. Loved, loved watching him play in his prime.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

IIRC the Detroit doctors that did his surgery also botched the surgery. Which led to all of his problems the rest of his career. Grant Hill was one of the most complete players I have ever seen play the game of basketball. Loved, loved watching him play in his prime.

Once the surgical site got infected and that infection reached the bone, Hill was in trouble. People have had leg amputations due to bone infections. Infection is always a risk with surgery, but not picking up on it right away and correcting it apparently caused bone loss. Once he had the plates and screws put in, he was never the same. Basically, the medical staff that misdiagnosed him with a "sprain" he could play with AND the surgeons that attempted to repair his broken ankle failed him. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I just want Trae to have a Long Hall of Fame Career with the Hawks... and I want to believe that as an Owner... Grant Hill has already given Trae a call or a sit down and told him don't force it. 

• Like 1