• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya man Peo strikes me as someone whose played but when you make comments like that you act like you don’t know anything about basketball. And I know he does. 

Just tired of the excuses for this guy.  Y'all make him out to be some type of star when he isn't.  You are what stats say you are.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Your knee plays a massive role when you consider he's playing within the game. He might be fine doing shootaround but he gotta move, defend, get space, that makes a lot of energy 

Only the freaks like Curry can do it with a knee injury 

So if that's he is good for and he can't do it, why in h-ll is he out there???  It ain't for his defense and playmaking!

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Nate is the coach. Not me

Well Nate must disagree with all of y'all because he plays him and told you why...He specifically said that he plays him because he thinks that broke azz shot is going to start to fall.

5 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Bogie had a couple of boneheaded plays like the forced 2-1 transition opportunity that he blew. There is something going on with him beyond his knee.

Thank You!!!!

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not going to ignore Bogi being a huge part of this team the last couple months and one of the reasons to our great chemistry. Dude makes smart basketball plays on the court. Players are going to have bad games. You never praised him when he was doing well for us. 

Bad games???  This is what he has been in the playoffs against good defenses.  These are not just bad games.  Reddish had a similar stretch during his rookie season and every one anointed him also only to start questioning him when he came back to earth

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I've been on good behavior….

[Bad behavior deleted]

C'mon now, we don't need this. I don't ever want to return to the days when guys were going at each other all the time. If you don't like Diesel then ignore him. I can't stand the fake doctor on here so he's on the ignore list. Add Diesel to your ignore list. Personal shots aren't cool bro. You know this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I just hate we wasted a decent Lou Will performance 

It would've been interesting to see if lou could worked his magic in the fourth and let trae rest the whole quarter. Oh well we can never find that out. Lou mighta brought that magic for 7 minutes. Ugh hope trae recovers tmrw.