Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

Just now, NBASupes said:

You already know why what I think which is what you think. I am saying, this is why Nate plays him. He trust Solo but Solo isn't getting it done. Everyone can see it.

And this is why Solo can't be on the team next year. For some reason, coaches seemingly fall in love with certain players and stick with them too long even when outside logic dictates alternatives. Can't wait for that scrub to be off the team.

That said, if I'm ever in dark alley and need protection or a bodyguard, I'd look for Solo. On the court to play meaningful minutes in a real NBA game...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117f993d22f0c10fca98

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Tough game, very tough.  I went to the game so didn't get to catch most of the replays... felt like they were some really bad missed calls this game, and the ref refusing to move out of Trae's way on the sideline was the icing on top.  Props to OO, his +/- looks bad bc Middleton turned into MJ when he was on the floor but he played Giannis super well and overall had a great game.  I know Nate is trusting the guys that got us here but give me some Reddish minutes, please.  Someone that can man up on Middleton/Holiday and match the athleticism on the Bucks... it's not like his replacement value can be any lower than Solo and Bogi shooting 3/16.

Overall, I felt we played a lot better than Friday but they still got a ton of easy buckets, mostly from almost all of their offensive matchups being favorable.  Shocking to say this but I think Kev has been the most impactful defender and our second best player.  Gallo up there too but he's a traffic cone any time he's really attacked.  I really hope we can get a win in game 4 -- I'm afraid if we lose we get the gentlemen sweep in game 5.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Huh? How is that even possible. Have you ever had a bad knee and shot the basketball? You have no lift. Nah bro, it’s effecting him.

Why does he shoot so much then if he has a problem affecting his accuracy then?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When he said, he's sticking with the same rotation and it was the same 9 men rotation. Cam is not in it. 

Ok. I thought he said something in his post game presser. Hope he's asked about it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, what use is BBiQ and Energy and smarts if it's giving us 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0? Rather see Cam for those 15 minutes and live with those results.

0/0/0/0/0/0/3  don't forget the fouls he committed

• Haha 2

Sean Wright scouting report but it doesn’t mention: STEPPING ON PLAYER’S FEET 🦶!!  :angry2: 

Sean Wright is in the middle of the pack of referees with missed calls in the NBA’s last two minute report. He has been one of the lead refs tweeting during games to try and give fans a way to vent their frustrations over missed calls. This was part of the NBA official referees #RefWatchParty campaign.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

He has to.  He's on the floor and he's open.  We have to be taking open shots... the problem is he's on the floor at all.  

He takes the 2nd most shots on the team.  Some time he shoots it when he isn't open like that fast break.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I can't believe bro said that. That was worse than the Capela is an overrated defender thread 

He seems to not think its a problem since he shoots as much as he does.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

If he didn’t he’d be Solo.

He shoots more than Huerter!

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I can't believe bro said that. That was worse than the Capela is an overrated defender thread 

Ya man Peo strikes me as someone whose played but when you make comments like that you act like you don’t know anything about basketball. And I know he does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He seems to not think its a problem since he shoots as much as he does.

He shoots more than Huerter!

Your knee plays a massive role when you consider he's playing within the game. He might be fine doing shootaround but he gotta move, defend, get space, that makes a lot of energy 

Only the freaks like Curry can do it with a knee injury 

Edited by NBASupes