Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I know why he plays Solo, BBIQ and energy but Solo energy is neutralized in the playoffs so basically you playing him because he's smart but he has no specific thing he does well at this level of play other than be in the right places which don't matter cause they gonna score anyway 

I'm surprised you would say this. Solo was gambling and getting blown by over and over again this game. Absolutely awful performance from him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I'm surprised you would say this. Solo was gambling and getting blown by over and over again this game. Absolutely awful performance from him.

He was gambling because they were going to score anyway which is my main point. I wouldn't play him another min but Nate doesn't want to win.

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, SalvorMallow said:

Being the "right places" means staying in front of your man. Solo couldn't stay in front of a street sweeper tonight.

I am telling you why Nate plays him. Not what Solo did in game 3.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheTruth said:

Bogi better not be starting Game 4 is all I have to say.

I lied, there's more...

Nate needs to make adjustments...he's waiting a game too late.

Whatever the case, we have been overachieving ever since the Sixers series got serious, but we need to maximize our chances of winning - even if the Bucks were a better team than us entering the series.

Play Cam, OO, and Dunn more. Either sit Bogi, or if he is TRULY getting healthy, let him come off the bench (and let Gallo start) and only get real minutes if he is moving around well and can knock shots down. If not, SIT HIM BACK DOWN for extended stretches.

Solo needs to not see the floor unless it's a blowout.

This is do or die, and if I'm going down, I'm going down firing with my best ammo - not the rusted out bullets that were dug up in the backyard...

Bogi will play 40 minutes next game!  LOL!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Why didn’t he even get a minute though? Is he hurt again or? 

No, he's simply not in the rotation. Nate didn't think the rotation was an issue. It was our execution. I high key still think he feels this way but I don't. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

No, he's simply not in the rotation. Nate didn't think the rotation was an issue. It was our execution. I high key still think he feels this way but I don't. 

Did he say that again? 

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Bogi was moving better as the announcers mentioned but why was his shot so off. Anything a bit better than 3-16 and we have a chance.

His shot has been off the entire playoffs.  He is a streaky shooter.  His shot not falling has nothing to do with his knee