• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Meh....your opinions are constantly negative and pessimistic. I don't buy into the dark cloud stuff over all of our players not named Trae. Hunter is plenty good to be the 2. And the nench would be significantly better if Hunter and Cam were healthy too. 

Cam is an upgrade over Solo, but he struggles to shoot and score. He is not a good player as of right now.

One person complains that I'm fair weather and others complain that I'm all negative. People are going to say what they want to say. Whatever.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

You're probably not getting to the finals with guys like Collins, Hunter or Bogi as your number 2.

Good players but you need a little more at this time of the year.

The bench also needs some changes. Gallo pretty much has ran solo in terms of the bench.

Lou Williams didn't really pay off... 

Solo should be cut ASAP.

There is probably less than a week to go... We'll see what happens.

Over reacting. This team as currently constructed has over achieved with the possibility of surprising us even more this year. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

You're probably not getting to the finals with guys like Collins, Hunter or Bogi as your number 2.

Good players but you need a little more at this time of the year.

The bench also needs some changes. Gallo pretty much has ran solo in terms of the bench.

Lou Williams didn't really pay off... 

Solo should be cut ASAP.

There is probably less than a week to go... We'll see what happens.

The Bucks are a championship built team with Hall Of Famer Giannis . . All-Star Middleton . . and All-Star level Holiday.  We got the poor game from Holiday, but Middleton played like a HOF.  That's what most championship level teams have.

Our big 3 is Hall Of Famer Trae . . and the #2 and #3 guy are by committee.  Normally that's tough to roll with in the playoffs.  This is what doomed that "guy in Dallas".

With the lob threat all but done, Capela's impact on offense has been neutered.  Bogi's shot is dead, so he can't be the #2 . . . or even the #5 scoring option at this point.  Collins is most suited to be the #3 guy.  Gallo possibly can be the #2, but he's a #3 type scorer as well.

Give Trae a player like Bradley Beal, and now we're talking about a legit title team.

I'm waiting on the Game 4 response before I consider the series done.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Cam is an upgrade over Solo, but he struggles to shoot and score. He is not a good player as of right now.

One person complains that I'm fair weather and others complain that I'm all negative. People are going to say what they want to say. Whatever.

I don't think you fairweather. I just don't always agree with you like with Reddish for example but I think you know the game. You was the only one that could see the Highlight factory was a dead end from the start with me.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It was a lot of missed calls! A lot! That's why I am still heated. 

I wasn't this upset after the blowout in Game 2. This one felt stolen. Like the Hawks were going to lose no matter what they did even though they were leading in the 4th. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The Bucks are a championship built team with Hall Of Famer Giannis . . All-Star Middleton . . and All-Star level Holiday.  We got the poor game from Holiday, but Middleton played like a HOF.  That's what most championship level teams have.

Our big 3 is Hall Of Famer Trae . . and the #2 and #3 guy are by committee.  Normally that's tough to roll with in the playoffs.  This is what doomed that "guy in Dallas".

With the lob threat all but done, Capela's impact on offense has been neutered.  Bogi's shot is dead, so he can't be the #2 . . . or even the #5 scoring option at this point.  Collins is most suited to be the #3 guy.  Gallo possibly can be the #2, but he's a #3 type scorer as well.

Give Trae a player like Bradley Beal, and now we're talking about a legit title team.

I'm waiting on the Game 4 response before I consider the series done.

Cap can get 15-17 PPG during the high scoring regular season by out working players. It just doesn't translate to the playoffs.

• Like 2

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Cap can get 15-17 PPG during the high scoring regular season by out working players. It just doesn't translate to the playoffs.

I keep saying that shit. That hard working shit don't work when even the lazy dudes work hard in  the playoffs 

I know why he plays Solo, BBIQ and energy but Solo energy is neutralized in the playoffs so basically you playing him because he's smart but he has no specific thing he does well at this level of play other than be in the right places which don't matter cause they gonna score anyway 

• Like 1