• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

....and who the Hell is guarding wide eye Bobby Portis?  He's giving the Bucks easy points.

...and what's up with the token 10 minutes for OO? Play him vs WideEyes to match his activity.

He's been wide open too many times.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

....and who the Hell is guarding wide eye Bobby Portis?  He's giving the Bucks easy points.

...and what's up with the token 10 minutes for OO? Play him vs WideEyes to match his activity.

Portis is a problem.  I hate to see Lopez go out and he come in... he causes too many matchup issues... especially when we have Trae and Lou out there. 

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

OO getting 8 or 9 minutes a night is just criminal. He's playing better than CC. CC is a shot blocker and a rebounder, but he's not nimble enough to actually guard athletic bigs, OO can guard athletic bigs. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

We haven't seen enough of our big lineups.   Playing Collins one on one with Giannis is gonna get him in foul trouble because Giannis is a two time allstar.  I would love to see what we look like with Cap, OO, and Collins out there together.  I know OO is out there to rest Cap.. but going big like that, we can put OO on Giannis and have an answer for Portis.. just as long as Collins don't let Middleton scorch us like he did.  I'm going to say.. Collins was in foul trouble.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This would have been nice

If Nate does not play him in game 4 IM DONE WITH HIM. I will be officially hoping Nate turns down the job. If there one thing I absolutely hate, it's that loyalty to the vets bullshit. You play the best players, always. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

6 bad games in a row.  

Didn’t realize that. I guess it must have been the stretch just before that when he couldn’t miss, literally he wasn’t even touching the rim it was straight net. But he is streaky but he still make studly decisions as far as passing and I still like his shooting, technique is really good. Just didn’t go in tonight ..or the previous 5 I guess lol.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Okongwu was amazing tonight on Giannis. 

Which is why I don't understand the lack of minutes for WU

I think we are fine, Bucks was built to get to the Final right now (heck Coach Bud job was on the line and still is) while we are just at starting line.  We know that the NBA, the Ref, Media and others does not want us there.  But we are here and we move.  Right now, our future is super bright and any victories that we get from this series is a plus.  Think about this, this team went through Randle and the Knicks, Embiid and Sixers and now Freak and Bucks, name one team in the East that can go through all of those teams in a row.