• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 Atlanta Hawks Summer League Thread

NBASupes

COULD IT BE?

Perhaps there is an open slot on the Hawks roster or a 2 way slot opening for someone in summer league to play their way on to the Hawks?  Could that be one of the reasons that we have an opening or two?

Not all NBA teams are as set as these Hawks.  There are several free agents still floating around out there.  And, many trades that are supposed to be made a reality today.  Action may come in the next two weeks as all these things begin to fall in place.

Could the Hawks be scouting the summer league for a rookie?  And, is our G League team complete yet?

:smug:

39 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

COULD IT BE?

Perhaps there is an open slot on the Hawks roster or a 2 way slot opening for someone in summer league to play their way on to the Hawks?  Could that be one of the reasons that we have an opening or two?

Not all NBA teams are as set as these Hawks.  There are several free agents still floating around out there.  And, many trades that are supposed to be made a reality today.  Action may come in the next two weeks as all these things begin to fall in place.

Could the Hawks be scouting the summer league for a rookie?  And, is our G League team complete yet?

:smug:

All we have left is exhibit 10s unless Cooper or Mays is converted where we would just add another two way but they don't have to be from College Park 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve never been this excited for a SL game.  I wanna see Skylar aggressive at the point of attack on D and taking good threes.  I swear he can be Jalen Brunson Lite.

I'm way more excited to see how our first round picks perform.  Super excited for summer league to get the start. I'm going to be watching all these games.