• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gorgui Dieng signs with the Atlanta Hawks. One-year, $4 Million.

Gray Mule

20 minutes ago, sturt said:

Wood was not regarded as a C until this season, when he was practically forced to be.

Wood was your guy. I kind of hated on him and wasn’t as high on him as you. To my surprise he exceed my expectations. I thought he would be a 6th man or solid contributor off the bench. Watching him a bunch this past season, he’s a 20/10 guy easily. It was 2 years ago when he and Thingram were free.

• Premium Member

I'll be surprised if the Hawks use the MLE right now. They have the room in theory, but will need to be thinking about salary commitments for the following season. 

I think they'll favor a vet minimum signing for now, and then wait to see what happens with Onyeka's injury as well as any blockbuster trade at the deadline.

• Like 2

hace 16 horas, Spud2nique dijo:

Wood was your guy. I kind of hated on him and wasn’t as high on him as you. To my surprise he exceed my expectations. I thought he would be a 6th man or solid contributor off the bench. Watching him a bunch this past season, he’s a 20/10 guy easily. It was 2 years ago when he and Thingram were free.

Wood was also my guy last offseason, I wanted to sign him badly.
This was easy to see 3 seasons ago. When he was at NO he finished really strong last 3-4 weeks, showing he was a legit big. He mad a heck of a game vs our Hawks.

Next season at Detroit started slow behind Drummond and Griffin, by mid season he was the best big on the team, started at C when Drummond left and performed really well, he would have made me win my fantasy league but COVID came to ruin my season.

Last off-season I was really angry when we signed Gallo instead of Wood. You already know how his season was.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

Zach Collins,or Siakim are the only guys I see as replacements for Collins,but Collins has already signed with the Spurs. Sign JC before he gets passed off.

Zach Collins has a twice fractured foot and out again for months after missing last season.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Lopez, Dieng, and Dedmon are the only 5's left I'd look at.

Any other names I'm missing?

Bradley nor Birch should be written off, but they're both still fairly green. But too, inexpensive, of course. Or one would think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Lopez, Dieng, and Dedmon are the only 5's left I'd look at.

Any other names I'm missing?

Tony Bradley, Hassan Whiteside, Harry Giles, Hernangomez, etc.

Edited by ATLHawks3