• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Because JJ is a four and his team defense is terrible. Solo should remain on the bench, but JJ isn't the answer for our shortages of wings. TLC filled in nicely.

Agreed.  TLC played really well.  JJ isn't ready for this level yet.  I want him to be ready but I don't see it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

We need the defense to be at least middle of the pack by all star break. I believe I read some where lately they have been closer to the top 12.

The offense has just been amazing. Glad the early season whoas are gone.

What the defensive rating the last 12 games - the first 10 were brutal.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Got you the last 10 games.  We have been the 10th best defense and number 1 offense.  That is championship level.

Good!  So getting better as the season progresses.  The early struggles will impact the overall rating.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Got you the last 10 games.  We have been the 10th best defense and number 1 offense.  That is championship level.

I'm smellin' quite a few suspect teams.  Who's on my sus' list ('cause the kids say 'sus' now)?  Why I'm glad you asked.

DEN

DAL

WAS (bigtime)

PHI

NYK

CHA

not-MIN (*audible gasps*)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, marco102 said:

Definitely, pretty much need to be top 10 in both to have a chance. Let's see if we can sustain that and finish around top 10 by the end of the season. I

• Like 1