• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Whats the difference between being assigned or transferred?

I think the 2way contract guys are transferrred and the nba contract guys are 'assigned'.   i don't know what the limits are on transfers and assigns though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I think the 2way contract guys are transferrred and the nba contract guys are 'assigned'.   i don't know what the limits are on transfers and assigns though. 

There are none going to the G league, but I believe the two way guys are only allowed to be on the team's game day rosters for about 50 games or so. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No Solo :spiteful:....fist game he'll miss due to injury since bring a Hawk.

But with JJ assigned to GL......:er:, maybe it means Cam is more likely to play?

I have to believe Cam will play, right?!?  Or is TLC getting 40 minutes tonight?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

No?  We literally just made the ECF and actually won two games.  Now we're dealing with very typical regular season ups and downs, and you want to talk like we're the worst team in the east and cannot win anything.  We're fine.

When did I say we were the worst team in the East?

Cleveland is really good this year..

And they're missing a starter.

And Im talking about this season, not last year.. Ya'll can let that go now...

They already beat us when we were at full strength(-Okongwu), and Garland didnt even play...

Edited by terrell

39 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I have to believe Cam will play, right?!?  Or is TLC getting 40 minutes tonight?

Cam was questionable for like a month last season...I doubt he plays....And will be shocked if he does...

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No Solo :spiteful:....first game he'll miss due to injury since bring a Hawk.

But with JJ assigned to GL......:er:, maybe it means Cam is more likely to play?

Nate is going to be sick, he cant call on his guy Solo......smh

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, terrell said:

When did I say we were the worst team in the East?

You didn't.

5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

talk like we're the worst team in the east

But it's not that liberal of an interpretation of the general spirit of your comments, constantly trashing all of the players, the coaching, Schlenk, etc.  There's a difference between constructive criticism or even just plain criticism versus repeated over-the-top toxicity trashing the team and players you allegedly support.  

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

You didn't.

But it's not that liberal of an interpretation of the general spirit of your comments, constantly trashing all of the players, the coaching, Schlenk, etc.  There's a difference between constructive criticism or even just plain criticism versus repeated over-the-top toxicity trashing the team and players you allegedly support.  

So stop putting words in my mouth please..Or just use the ignore function.."I allegedly support"...How many games have you attended this season? 6 for me so far...

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

z9T3Hg.gif

"Every Sports Association Has Their Price."

~t3dd1b1as3

Yeah I honestly couldn't figure out how the Hornets decided which players were in 'close contact' with whoever had covid.   I mean they are all practicing, playing games, traveling together.  

• Like 3