• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

Clint doesn't look like he's playing with the same intensity as the past few games.  We need his energy on the defensive end. It maybe because both of Indie's bigs can drag him to the three point line.

Great offensive first half.  Somethings to cleanup on the defensive end.

• Like 1

This should be a win, if we start playing any type of defense..Kev and Capela defense was especially bad that half....Collins, Delon, and TLC are the only players that came to defend it seems..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

The Cavs are surprising me...They look legit...Im back and forth between Hawks-Pacers and Cavs-Heat... lol..

Evan Mobley is the truth.   And they play a big lineup with Markkanen at the 3.  That means their frontline goes 6 - 10 ( Allen )  . . 6 - 11 ( Mobley ) . . 6 - 11 ( Markkanen )

Then add a good playing Kevin Love, and Rubio, who looks like an All-star at times, and they have a very nice team.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae has been playing like a top 10 player in the league for almost a month now. 

There's not a PG in the league I would trade for him.  Not even for the guy in the Bay Area, if Trae is playing at this level.

I think it's the Playoff experience. It took him a while to get his footing this season but it looks like he's taking the next step to becoming a complete floor general. It's not just the numbers, it's the way he's playing. There's a maturity to his game over the past few weeks that's noticeable. 

• Like 2