Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, marco102 said:

@kg01 real question.  Have you talked to your BIL about Duncan Robinson turning into a polished turd after signing that $90 million contract? 

He did it for the Kulture!

I'll do it tomorrow with copious amounts of sass.

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

Only a serial killer operates with that level of narcissistic thinking.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta face the facts on Clint. He's not good against offensive minded centers. His value is all rim/paint protection, defensive movement for a true center, running the court, setting screens and slipping for dunks and layups. Has he had one good game against an offensive center yet? 

Pretty sure he's fared well against Jokic in his career. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'll do it tomorrow with copious amounts of sass.

Only a serial killer operates with that level of narcissistic thinking.

Pretty sure he's fared well against Jokic in his career. 

Since Joker got in shape, Joker been killing him. 

He didn't have on a saddle, therefore the Hawk being ridden was a bare back.  Pacers did this.  No call.  Yet, when the Hawks didn't get called, all the Pacer went off.  Once, a Hawk lightly brushed a Pacer on the uniform and they got 2 points with their two free throws.

Home cooking for the most part.

Tim got a start and looked like he belonged.  Wright was all right again...

:hi:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Since Joker got in shape, Joker been killing him. 

Yeah.  He's been killin everybody.  Just ask that Morris twin.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47i28psgfg6wodly4fr

Seriously though, what's the answer for us then?  Just hope it doesn't bite us since there aren't many offensive C's in our way?

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We were a razors edge away from having an absolutely brutal defeat. 

Why you bringin' up old sh*t? 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hey everybody, I got a secret to share ..... Kevin fouled the heyul outta duarte on that last play.  That goat jersey-pull.

Haha sux to be you, Indiana.

Seriously though, how are they so bad?  They have talent.

Your boy wanted to yell FOUL from the rooftops.. alas rookies aren’t allowed on the rooftop floor. :smile:

Ps Duarte is a baller and I’m glad the Warriors didn’t get a chance to draft him, he fits in with how they play.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Your boy wanted to yell FOUL from the rooftops.. alas rookies aren’t allowed on the rooftop floor. :smile:

Ps Duarte is a baller and I’m glad the Warriors didn’t get a chance to draft him, he fits in with how they play.

Hey, I've taken some draft L's but I gotta put Duarte in the 'win' column.

Does this make up for a draft miss like oh, I dunno ... someone wanting us to take Bamba?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47q35e0ps779padgt0z76

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So Pacers and Pacers fans can kiss my white ass. 

It’s 7:50 am here and Soth is firing! :gun:

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, you didn't tell 'em to kiss your whole, pale a** didja?

I hadn’t even gotten my coffee.. :indifferent:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta face the facts on Clint. He's not good against offensive minded centers. His value is all rim/paint protection, defensive movement for a true center, running the court, setting screens and slipping for dunks and layups. Has he had one good game against an offensive center yet? 

100%.  I've been thinking this for quite some time.  Granted I never expected him to stop Embiid or Giannis in the playoffs, but it's like he also struggles on offense when he's getting torched on D, starts missing layups and fumbling the ball, bad body language etc.  He gets rattled.

Capela is GREAT when he's playing against a center that he's better than, and plays with a ton of confidence and just dominates.  But he really struggles against the top guys, it's like he just looks defeated.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s the grandmama jersey, he’s channeling his inner bada$$! :sarcastic:

Eggsactly.

Kinda reminds me of the Xavier McDaniel interview I heard yesterday which featured the following:

-  Him at one point saying the f-word, catching himself then cleaning it up by saying Bird told him he was "gonna make this d*mn shot in his f-ing face".

- His grandson(?) making noise only to have X-man yell, on live radio, "stop makin' all that noise ol' big head boy"

- Him saying McHale probably was "drinkin' a bunch of Bud lites first" when asked to confirm the Bird story McHale told about him.

- Him saying, about refs, "They know don't nobody like dey a**es anyway."

Was @Sothron channeling x-man or was x-man channeling soth? 🤔

• Haha 4