• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yep.  Injuries . . . and our inability to secure defensive rebounds with these smallish lineups.

Because Trae definitely isn't the blame for the defense tonight.

So we cant even beat the tanking Rockets without HUnter and Bogi? Damn.  And Our "SUPERSTAR" has Collins Capela Huerter Gallo Cam etc? Ok then....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm gonna post this about 12 times tonight just so EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS!!!!

UTlFrEi.png

BUT BUT BUT TRAE SHOULD SHOOT SUM MORE!!!

Hell yeah he should.  If his teammates can't make shots and FTs, I'd rather go down with the MAX player taking the shots.

Just now, terrell said:

So we cant even beat the tanking Rockets without HUnter and Bogi? Damn.  And Our "SUPERSTAR" has Collins Capela Huerter Gallo Cam etc? Ok then....

Our superstar has 40 points - 9 assists and is +8 for the game . . despite his 7 turnovers.

He is not the reason why the Hawks are going to lose tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hell yeah he should.  If his teammates can't make shots and FTs, I'd rather go down with the MAX player taking the shots.

Our superstar has 40 points - 9 assists and is +8 for the game . . despite his 7 turnovers.

So sick of his stats'record etc..If he cant win theyre meaningless..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How can you say 7 turnovers with a straight face?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

False narrative.  The numbers do not show that.

We lost control of this game when the Hawks couldn't close out defensive possessions with rebounds, and we couldn't guard Eric Gordon on the perimeter.

LMAO, you're delusional. It was clear as day the others were hurting us. Our coverage on EG was decent late. He scored but they were difficult heavily contested shot. Nwaba, Augustin, was getting layups and open shots. It was disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Now does everybody see!!!! It's a lot easier to see when u don't have Trae's nuts in your eyeballs

UTlFrEi.png

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO, you're delusional. It was clear as day the others were hurting us. Our coverage on EG was decent late. He scored but they were difficult heavily contested shot. Nwaba, Augustin, was getting layups and open shots. It was disgusting. 

Finally people are waking up. Dude is not a fan he is a delusional Trae homer

Edited by Bonkers

1 minute ago, terrell said:

How can you say 7 turnovers with a straight face?

He refuses to acknowledge teams adjusting to Trae in the 4th and our defense just falling apart and this has been happening all year. This is honestly worse than when LP was here. We are blowing leads against everyone. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Complaining about the guy who put up 41 points on 22 shots have me wondering...

Bold move.

Hawks were out hustled. That's on Kevin, JC, and the bench.

AGAIN Y'ALL KEEP BRINGING UP POINTS

WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN DEFENSE!!!!

You Trae Nut huggers have issues

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

How many times I got to tell yall this team isnt going anywhere with Trae as our best player and closer? Dude was showboating in the 1st when I knew this would probably happen..smdh. Not sayin this loss is all on him, but it starts with your best player..

We need to make a trade...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1