• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Maybe-Magic "at" Half-Off-Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, MaceCase said:

John is rolling into oblivion after every pick as you can see all the gears in Delon’s head grind to a halt, debating if he should pass to Collins or swing to a guy at half court 

And he did it again.

Then he passes up an open shot from Sharife, and gives it back to him.  Sharife has to shoot it . . . air ball.

Down by 15.

Wow.

Down by 17.

Hahaha . . we're going to lose by 30 to the Magic?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Rife is a true point guard. There is a better flow with him out there. We have to stop playing combo guards at the point and wondering why we can't get clean looks in the half court.

Truer words were never spoken.

14 minutes ago, JTB said:

I never again want to hear about how Trae ain’t nothing but offense…it may be true but you need your offensive stars. No one can break their opponent down consistently, no one can get a easy basket, most of the passes to collins when he’s set is absolutely terrible….we NEED another ball handler and playmaker even when Trae is playing!

And man I’m not ready to give up both cam and hunter but shit I’m also not willing to wait for both to POSSIBLY develop into all star status cause that may be a while. Cam settles too damn much! And hunter not playing but I hope he shows something when he returns 

Id trade Hunter and Cam today for the right player...No hesitation.. Collins and Capela too..

Edited by terrell