• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

Just now, benhillboy said:

As @REHawksFan said the heat close hard as hell.  They know our guys aren’t that comfortable driving from the arc or pulling up from mid especially with how often they try to draw charges.

Bogi just elbowed Tucker to the floor.  I like it 

Truth is, we can't dribble drive from no one. So it's easy to close out hard when we got no one who can just score an easy dunk with size. JC is just too small the way we are using him without Capela.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Q45T said:

That last foul is exactly why I would punch the s*** out of a referee. Literally threw his elbow into Gallo’s jaw but it was a foul on Gallo. F*** these refs.

Refs suck balls, but they aren't the reason we are down double digits.  We haven't solved Miami's defense, without Capella clearing room in the PnR we might not solve it ever. 

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Refs suck balls, but they aren't the reason we are down double digits.  We haven't solved Miami's defense, without Capella clearing room in the PnR we might not solve it ever. 

I know… the Heat are playing great defense and all their shots are going in but we can’t gain any momentum with calls like that.