• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

They would rerun Sarcee outta town. He’s paying for a team that went to the finals. The Suns haven’t been this good since 2006 or so. The villagers will come after him if Ayton leaves.

I hear you but, if it were that simple for them, they would've already paid him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shakes said:

that's a good point.   A lot easier to overlook a guy's defensive issues when he's spoonfeeding you dunks all game.

It’s amazing the effort Gobert gives on D when he doesn’t get touches on the other end. Honestly he prolly wants to choke Mitch a bit right now. :laugh1:

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I hear you but, if it were that simple for them, they would've already paid him.

Spell check went Sarcee? 🤔 SARVER!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I lost track of her.  The last pic I saw on the internets was her mug shot tho so ....

Well thanks anyways for that 2:37 seconds of excitement to live through your past. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well thanks anyways for that 2:37 seconds of excitement to live through your past. 

You're welcome.  I'm sure we've all got a felon in our past.  Or some of us are the felon.  The guy ma$e's ears just started ringing.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're welcome.  I'm sure we've all got a felon in our past.  Or some of us are the felon.  The guy ma$e's ears just started ringing.

Wait...how does one put the felon in the past (asking for a friend)?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In fairness to @Sothron, due to our years of mutual disdain respect, I think all he's saying is Capela would be in any potential Ayton deal.  The overall package would include a bunch that could entice the Suns.

I'm dubious on the whole thing because I imagine PHX would get much better offers.  That said, I also can't imagine them paying the money it'd take to keep him unless Ayton just decides to go cheap-ola on himself.

Any deal with the Suns would be Capela, +16, + 1 player for salary match.  Any additional variance is based on who the player/s is/are.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Wait...how does one put the felon in the past (asking for a friend)?

Blink twice if the felon can see your screen.  Campst?  Campst?

I think the felon just killed campst.  Oh, the humanity.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sothron said:

There's no other center in the NBA the Suns could get sans Gobert that would be a better fit for them than Capela so we have a leg up on trading for Ayton. 

We really are undervaluing how good a healthy Capela is.  It's just that Phx has other offensive options in Booker, Paul, and Bridges. The Hawks need another go to scorer.  The reason I really want Ayton is he'll eliminate the need for Gallo's post up because you can post up Ayton on mismatches.  Ayton has a solid midrange game too and hits his free throws. 

The defense can't be worst than this season so its a moot point as far as defense declining with Ayton.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The Suns are all I got left!!! The Mavs Warriors Celts.. 🤦‍♀️ 

I'm  rooting for GIannis.  I cant stand Chris Paul.. lol

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, warcore said:

Trap him in a cage by having him follow the lady you describe above? She sounds better than Amber Heard's psychologist. 

I'm sorry, for legal purposes, I don't know to whom you're referring.

😇

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, thecampster said:

Any deal with the Suns would be Capela, +16, + 1 player for salary match.  Any additional variance is based on who the player/s is/are.

It would have to be Cap + Hunter + 16.  Let's stop acting like we can get a Max Level C for peanuts.   Plus Hunter is the only salary match. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Felonies require convictions.  Convictions require witnesses.

Er, ah, um on topic.  I don’t know how exactly “Gobert only looked bad because of Utah’s defense!” Is a valid counter when you are talking about adding him to a… bad defense.  So it’s clear then, right? That he doesn’t possess the ability to single handedly change what the Hawks do worst because he wasn’t able to do it in Utah, right?

As to the offense, did Mike Conley retire after Memphis or something?  Mitchell has not been the only player in the Utah backcourt for this argument that Gobert has only suffered on offense due to a lack of a PG to exist.  Again, I don’t care about the regular season, I care about the post season where Trae was walled off on the perimeter and defenders pressured him to make much tougher passes than he’s accustomed to.  Sure Gobert is taller, but with a smaller catch radius, lesser quick twitch ability/agility to adjust and finish in the air, and worse hands than what Trae already has.  But I guess his FT shooting is a benefit after he muffs a lob that Trae wasn’t able to absolutely pinpoint lead Gobert with, adjusts his sails to gather the westerly winds and go back up through a smaller guy swiping at the ball. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

As to the offense, did Mike Conley retire after Memphis or something?  Mitchell has not been the only player in the Utah backcourt for this argument that Gobert has only suffered on offense due to a lack of a PG to exist.

You and AHF get a room called the goody 2 shoes 👞 room. Conley blows broh.

2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

As to the offense, did Mike Conley retire after Memphis or something?

Died in a way yes, then again he’s always been the non all star ⭐️ walking dead man.