• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Contract signing timing doesn't matter, most 1st round picks usually sign by SL unless involved in potential trades.

Eh, not so much the last part. You only have to wait 30 days after a rookie signs before they can be traded. Wiggins had this happen to him with Cleveland to Minnesota.

I fully expect Griffin to get the JJ treatment. He only turns 19 in August. He's very young. We traded for two bums that are getting to get the back up SG/SF minutes in addition to Bogi still being on the roster.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Eh, not so much the last part. You only have to wait 30 days after a rookie signs before they can be traded. Wiggins had this happen to him with Cleveland to Minnesota.

I fully expect Griffin to get the JJ treatment. He only turns 19 in August. He's very young. We traded for two bums that are getting to get the back up SG/SF minutes in addition to Bogi still being on the roster.

Well at least they wont get blown by time and time again on defense like the former guy..

Im actually all for the Bledsoe thing if we can make it happen.  I think he pairs well with our group of guys at this point. 

Trae murray offense defense 1st unit

Bledsoe Bogi defense offense 2nd unit

or you got trae bogi for fire power if need be or bledsoe murray hunter Onyeka Capela when you 100% need that stop on defense.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If I'm BKN, I let his arse sit.  They're already damaged and, if they cave to his demands, they're taking back a crap package anyways.

Stand up for yourself, for the first time ever when dealing with KD.  Got nothin to lose at this point.  No one in the league would blame ya. 

They sacrificed so much for KD. Traded away Jared Allen and started Deandre Jordan just to appease him. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Threezus said:

Im actually all for the Bledsoe thing if we can make it happen.  I think he pairs well with our group of guys at this point. 

Trae murray offense defense 1st unit

Bledsoe Bogi defense offense 2nd unit

or you got trae bogi for fire power if need be or bledsoe murray hunter Onyeka Capela when you 100% need that stop on defense.

I'm with @AHF No more bandaids! We have enough of them already so let's get to work and build this into a championship roster by developing these young guys period!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They sacrificed so much for KD. Traded away Jared Allen and started Deandre Jordan just to appease him. 

But when you're at the bottom of a hole, at some point ya gotta stop diggin, right?

Charge it to the game.  Take the L and move on.

Friggin Deandre Jordan's 'done' a** still gettin checks too.

If he was a steak, he'd be a hockey puck 'cause he's well over done.

Edited by kg01

37 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Brooklyn sealed their fate when they traded away solid pieces in Allen, Levert and Prince for Harden. They became top heavy with a bunch of wtf after it. They def. get by Milwaukee without that trade.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

This isn't going to end well. You don't want a disgruntled star player stuck on your team when real games start. KD is a diva to put it mildly. I can totally see him tanking his play on purpose just like his buddy Harden did twice in order to force the Nets to take a deal to move him.

Problem for the Hawks is this is still holding us up because we still are in on Ayton and if Simmons becomes available we're in on that as well. 

Kevin Durant a diva? I believe what his teammate, Draymond Green, said about him over how the fans and media feel about Durant.  Green had ZERO to gain after winning a chip without Durant to say that the Warriors wouldn't have won their 2017 and 2018 rings without Durant. ZERO to gain.  He has FIRST HAND knowledge.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2022/06/28/draymond-green-warriors-wouldnt-have-won-17-18-finals-without-kevin-durant

“I don’t think that team wins another championship if Kevin doesn’t come,” Green said. “Now you may say, ‘But y’all won the fourth one without Kevin.’ But there’s a gap in there where teams started to figure us out.”

Edited by Hawkmoor