• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I mean I am projecting off one guy versus reflecting on the other. Its kinda the position I have to be when one guy has only been a coach for so long and the other has been for a while. There are a ton of nates team that underachieved ( like last years hawks). Similarly we have only seen Kenny's teams overachieve. He projects to be a good coach and I would want to give him the job. Offensive assistant under kerr means something to me and would help unlock trae imo.

Nate is garbage and he should never be a head coach of a team again. The league has moved passed coaches like this. Many in the hawks organization know this too and if it wasnt for a lucky run they would have never signed him. The clock is ticking on nate and if they aren't at least in the second round he will be fired 

We had a lot of injuries last year and COVID crushed us. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, I thought his plan was that Bled would be traded here?  Recap me, I'm confused.

IIRC he said we would pick up Bledsoe off waivers as a favor for Rich Paul and we would get Ben Simmons in a cheap trade forced by Paul.

I’m fairly sure it’s Diesels plan but anyone can correct me.

Bledsoe wouldn’t be a bad pickup at this point in my opinion. Didn’t want him at first but I’ll come around to a Bledsoe and bogi backcourt off the bench or whatever other rotation if either Trae or Murray will always be on the court for 48 minutes.

1 minute ago, Kobie Drew said:

Legit question, I love aj griffin as a pick for us but I just have serious doubts of him getting playing time with us. Do you guys think he’ll be in the rotation or will he be treated how JJ was?

His body is more NBA ready so I expect him to be 3rd string SG. One of the reasons his contract was signed very early.

JJ cannot bang at his size against 4’s. His physical attributes are what’s limiting him at this point.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
Just now, theheroatl said:

His body is more NBA ready so I expect him to be 3rd string SG. One of the reasons his contract was signed very early.

Contract signing timing doesn't matter, most 1st round picks usually sign by SL unless involved in potential trades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Kobie Drew said:

Legit question, I love aj griffin as a pick for us but I just have serious doubts of him getting playing time with us. Do you guys think he’ll be in the rotation or will he be treated how JJ was?

I think AJ is a more NBA Ready player than Jalen coming out. His shot will translate on day 1.

• Like 3