• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

53 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Just trying to avoid giving Moe Harkless 20 minutes a game.

I honestly still don’t believe he’s showing up. Lol. In my mind he hasn’t played since St. John’s or when he was formerly known as Ron Artist 👩‍🎨 aka World 🌍 peace ☮️ 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Listen to Windhorst and what he is hearing around the league about players like Ayton and Ben Simmons. Essentially he is saying that Ben Simmons is seen as a negative asset by gms and Brooklyn may have to attach a pick to get rid of him. And Brooklyn definitely does not want Ayton.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Listen to Windhorst and what he is hearing around the league about players like Ayton and Ben Simmons. Essentially he is saying that Ben Simmons is seen as a negative asset by gms and Brooklyn may have to attach a pick to get rid of him. And Brooklyn definitely does not want Ayton.

That lady suggested cupcake 🧁 to Dallas and I stopped listening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That lady suggested cupcake 🧁 to Dallas and I stopped listening.

I'm not listening to that clip so I'm gonna trust your notes and say .... sucka-a** media been tryna make 'fetch' a thing for DAL the past 3 years.  IOW, they desperately want players to go there for ... reasons.

Every player that comes available they try to reason a way the player would be juuust perfect there.

Free agents ain't going to DAL.  Never have, never will.  BSPN need to stahhp. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

lol. It's debatable if Hunter is even a starter long term.

If that's truly how he and his people feel....he might have to be part of a package.

If we make a swing for Ayton and exceed. OO/Hunter for OG

Keep JC and

Trae/Murray/OG/Collins/Ayton

Holiday/Bogi/Holiday/JJ/MLE

Coop and Griffen to College Park.

Edited by Bigjmw

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not listening to that clip so I'm gonna trust your notes and say .... sucka-a** media been tryna make 'fetch' a thing for DAL the past 3 years.  IOW, they desperately want players to go there for ... reasons.

Every player that comes available they try to reason a way the player would be juuust perfect there.

Free agents ain't going to DAL.  Never have, never will.  BSPN need to stahhp. 

Why won't free agents go there

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

How could the Wolves trade 4 picks after just giving up 5?

If they could pull this off, though, KD really fits Gobert’s timeline.
😂

Pull it off? They'd be gutting their roster and mortgaging their future lmao the market is not as hot on KD as the Nets want it to be.  This is why super teams are created in free agency and not from players forcing trades.