• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Hawks Summer League

JayBirdHawk

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can someone explain why this is happening :er:

Because BSPN is trash and can't help themselves.  Anything for attention.  Lemme guess without looking.  He's gonna be mic'd up too, right?  Sports isn't enough to feed their content addiction so they gotta go out and create it.

• Sad 2

44 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

What is up with the scouting department.  None of these dudes can play. Every team should have a few guys  who can compete for a roster spot.  But these guys. Are you kidding me. They should send all these guys home and over night  a whole new roster. This is embarrassing !!!

What scouting dept? Do we have one? smh

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not a well constructed team, and we are playing so small.

I haven't watched a minute of it, but reading the comments from you guys I kind of wonder whether we deliberately had a bare roster to give AJ Griffin a ton of focus and then we were left with a huge hole when he was missing.  Is that reading too much into this roster?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I haven't watched a minute of it, but reading the comments from you guys I kind of wonder whether we deliberately had a bare roster to give AJ Griffin a ton of focus and then we were left with a huge hole when he was missing.  Is that reading too much into this roster?

We definitely need a shooter.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why can't we seem to find a gem, a diamond in the rough that we can say...WOW!

Let's just remember the lesson of GRIII...

If they're not under contract yet, they're not under contract yet.

That is, just because GRIII was on our SL team didn't give us advantage to sign him after he blew it up.

So, there's an open roster slot, and it is reasonable to think we could add anything but another PG with that... maybe this thread, then, needs to begin scoping out who are the unsigned "gems" on others' SL teams that we might want to see here (?).

@kg01 and I are specially lookin at that OKC group, btw. 😉 ... right???

(And no... I don't care... Sharife isn't getting anything less than a 2-way after the way he ended last season.)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg asked that you “stop running around here trying to tickle him.”

image.gif.40b245f830bb743e85c70e6ddf3b1bb5.gif

I like being tickled but that's the least significant thing wrong with stu's post.

Kindly remind us @sturt, at what point did GRIII ever "blow up"?  You're being a bit loose with that term methinks. 😄

And the only thing I'm looking for OKC castoffs to do is man the periscope on somebody's tank.

Wait, do tanks have periscopes? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AHF said:

You could put Lebron Pippen on that SL team and they still gonna smell like 3-day old warm custard out there.

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Schlenk buys stamps and mails in SL every year.  I blame yall for letting your basketball withdrawal make you get excited.

But I need this!  I need something!!!  I’m struggling over here and this isn’t fixing it. 

image.gif.0725f770e9ab4c0b2931430ac098c3ac.gif

• Haha 4