• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

34 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

All I know is I'll be at the game tonight, so we better win lol

Listen.  If you see the mo-minimum going the wrong way, go 'head and take one for the team.

And by 'take one' I mean sprint across the court to stop play.  Topless?  Bottomless?  Hey, I'll let you make that decision, bawse. 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Notice Giannis sitting out vs OKC.  Getting geared up for our game.  Game recognize game, bois.

Gonna be a good one.  I say we hand them their first L.

We'd better have an answer for Brook Lopez from 3.

Hopefully we get the same effort, intensity and communication on defense for this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We'd better have an answer for Brook Lopez from 3.

Hopefully we get the same effort, intensity and communication on defense for this game.

Just like with the random 6-pt possession the PeliCan'ts got last night, I don't expect Lopez to go 7-7 from 3 again.  Just contest and we'll be ok, I think. 

• Like 2

I boycotted the conference finals last year because I thought all the teams overachieved and it was one of the weakest conference finals the NBA had seen in its existence….

And here are those bummy teams this year. (Now is when I wish I had that FakeGM account; I’d post this on Texaschick’s personal FakeGM wall :laugh1:

Listen,

F*ck the Heat…

F*ck the Schmelts…

F*ck the Scrubs

and if you wanna be down with Whooka and the mAVS, then you know the rest.

B90B4493-D48C-44DC-BEAC-7BE9F9498763.jpeg

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The scariest team in this league is Milwaukee.  They have been beating the brakes off of everybody and they haven't even played Middleton yet.   The other day, they sat Giannis and still won by... 20??  or something...  They have good bigs and good guards.   I'm glad that we're catching them early.   We can fight with them and try to take advantage of their thinness in the backcourt.  I don't know what Boston did in the playoffs.. maybe it was the dirty play of Al "Tito's son" Horford that helped them.   But this year, these dudes will be a problem. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The scariest team in this league is Milwaukee.  They have been beating the brakes off of everybody and they haven't even played Middleton yet.   The other day, they sat Giannis and still won by... 20??  or something...  They have good bigs and good guards.   I'm glad that we're catching them early.   We can fight with them and try to take advantage of their thinness in the backcourt.  I don't know what Boston did in the playoffs.. maybe it was the dirty play of Al "Tito's son" Horford that helped them.   But this year, these dudes will be a problem. 

Yep.  Missing Middleton and Connaughton.  Did someone suggest before the season that we had a better bench?  smh.   Team to beat for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Diesel said:

If we win tonight do we get their title, "Scariest team" ?

Let's do it!  We need the win and they need to lose their 1st one!

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1