• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Took like 23 shots, but I prefer that to him finishing with 11 on 7-8 shots. We need someone else to put preassure on the defense outside of Trae and Murray.

This This This - gotta make the other team play defense against him.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Took like 23 shots, but I prefer that to him finishing with 11 on 7-8 shots. We need someone else to put preassure on the defense outside of Trae and Murray.

21 shots but agreed. We need him to be aggressive..

Raptors beat the Spurs by 43.. Damn

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I've been a pretty vocal resident hater of Hunter since his rookie year, but I like his attitude this season. He is being more assertive outside of a couple of games. He needs to continue to push the envelop and take it inside with his big frame. We NEED Hunter to be a consistent 15+ ppg guy whether it's efficiently or not. Will open up the floor and create more room for our star guards to operate. 

Hunter has always played like he didn't know how big he was or how strong he was.  Still slips into it.   Once he gains more confidence, he could be something great.   Hire Carmelo as AC...

Really hope the Nix stick with this Thibs/Leon Rose thing.  They have no clue what they're doing but have the right people fooled for them to keep on suckin' a while longer.

Them dudes coulda had either Mitchell or Murray but went with Brunson because his dad played for Thibs back when he was a good coach.  Friggin malpractice, but thanks for our sake.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I've been a pretty vocal resident hater of Hunter since his rookie year, but I like his attitude this season. He is being more assertive outside of a couple of games. He needs to continue to push the envelop and take it inside with his big frame. We NEED Hunter to be a consistent 15+ ppg guy whether it's efficiently or not. Will open up the floor and create more room for our star guards to operate. 

Yeah, he needs to stop driving into the lane with those cute wittle wayups and go up strong. Boy stay getting swatted something serious