• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

He played some f***ing great defense that second quarter.

Agreed.  Folks gotta get more sophisticated in how they view games.  Jollins' counting stats don't look good but he's impacted the game quite well tonight.  He's not on that 20/10 track but he's doing his job rn. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

He can't pass himself the ball. I don't like seeing him underutilized, but the offense is doing fine and he's playing his part. If the coach isn't going to make an emphasis on getting him the ball, there will be more games like this.

Well demand the fkn ball. Trae has taken 14 shots already...They might as well trade JC and and just put a defensive player only(OO) at PF.. smh

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Game a lot closer than it should be but those second chances are keeping them in the game. I wish we would at least flirt with the idea of giving Kaminski some minutes against bigger frontcourts.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Reminded me of the old J Smoove dunks

Yup, very J-Smoovesque

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, terrell said:

4 turnovers and he's a 0 on the court meanwhile DJM is a +17..

That means that DJM did a great job vs the Pelicans 2nd unit.  Trae is doing his job as well.  When he has a high number of turnovers, he needs to offset that with a high number of points and assists.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well demand the fkn ball. Trae has taken 14 shots already...They might as well trade JC and and just put a defensive player only(OO) at PF.. smh

I don't see the point. The offense is doing well, he's just not a big part of it this game. If we've got better advantages elsewhere on the court, I don't think we need to force feed Collins. The coach should have plays designed to get Collins involved, but we haven't done that the entire time JC has been a Hawk.

• Like 1