• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (6 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

This was one of Trae's best games as a Hawk. Period. A pretty close to immaculate floor game for 45 mins +

His floor game with his scoring balance might be the best I've seen from Trae. I've seen better scoring games from him but he did it in every way today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Outside of three or four game he's been crap all year. I just don't know where he fits on this team. 

Naw. He's been solid. Still adjusting to having full time center duties. He used to split with Gallo but can't anymore as JJ is too small

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

His floor game with his scoring balance might be the best I've seen from Trae. I've seen better scoring games from him but he did it in every way today

He's had more spectacular games. That's for sure, but did he make a single wrong decision all game tonight? I think I counted maybe one bad shot and that's about it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Murray needs to start pulling his weight btw. The way the team is built we need him to be better than average at best. 

He's been playing ALOT of min.. Hopefully thats it..

• Like 1

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

He's had more spectacular games. That's for sure, but did he make a single wrong decision all game tonight? I think I counted maybe one bad shot and that's about it. 

He played the way I want him to play. Under control. In sync, no stupid shit. I was expecting stupid shit multiple times and stupid shit didn't happen.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Murray needs to start pulling his weight btw. The way the team is built we need him to be better than average at best. 

It's still a feeling out time.   Murray is doing well considering we've only been a team for less than 20 games. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Naw. He's been solid. Still adjusting to having full time center duties. He used to split with Gallo but can't anymore as JJ is too small

Yes, crap is too strong. But we need him to be better than JAG. which is a more accurate way of describing his play for the majority of the year. He's another top pick that needs to pull his weight for us to be able to be anything more than playoff fodder. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Yes, crap is too strong. But we need him to be better than JAG. which is a more accurate way of describing his play for the majority of the year. He's another top pick that needs to pull his weight for us to be able to be anything more than playoff fodder. 

He's not a center. That's his biggest issue. He needs to be next to a big.