• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not if we have Hunter

No I meant against memphis Ja choked twice at the line late.

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Think he's referring to tonight's game.

Ya. F that we gonna end their 7 game streak tomorrow. They ain’t gettin us.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, terrell said:

I have been along with @NBASupes and @thecampstervery consistent in saying from the time that trade happened it was 100% on Ressler. No one in the FO wanted to do that trade.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I have been along with @NBASupes and @thecampstervery consistent in saying from the time that trade happened it was 100% on Ressler. No one in the FO wanted to do that trade.

Im not even sure Nate was all in on the Murray trade...He kept making a point in the offseason that "Trae" really wanted Dejounte.. Instead of "we" wanted him... It was always Trae wanted him specifically....Which was weird to me.. But maybe I read too much into it.. lol..

What I do know is that Nate loved Huerter......

Edited by terrell

41 minutes ago, Sothron said:

What i've always appreciated about Blank. Although he has made some questionable decisions (mainly hires) in his ownership. Blank has ALWAYS been committed to winning. Most importantly he has consistently shown the willingness to CUT the check!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I hate ownership meddling...  I don't know if there's anything I dislike more.  Maybe a GM like Babcock that refuses to let the team bottom out and rebuild through the lottery.  I think if I had to choose between that kind of GM and a meddling owner, I'd probably just stop watching basketball.

...gotta hire the right people and let them do their job man.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

No one. Even though Kevin been shopped, it seemed unlikely his asking price would be met and honestly, it wasn't. That's why I said, that trade was a mistake.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Carmine said:

What i've always appreciated about Blank. Although he has made some questionable decisions (mainly hires) in his ownership. Blank has ALWAYS been committed to winning. Most importantly he has consistently shown the willingness to CUT the check!

It's a lot harder to do in Basketball than Football. In Basketball, so many guys matter, in football, just the nucleus. Atlanta United had some of the issues the Hawks have had.