• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

Trae with only 3 shots in the quarter.

Nope . . . ya'll can have that Chris Paul PG play.  I want my star player going down shooting.

Keep the ball in his hands and live and die with him trying to score.  Everybody else who aren't used to being in that spot, just play defense and be ready IF the ball comes your way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This was actually a great game.  Nothing like the games before it.  Both teams battling hard until the end.

This loss doesn't bother me one bit.  Much more digestible than the past 2 losses.

No such thing as great when they barely score 100 points. The offense sucks 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae with only 3 shots in the quarter.

Nope . . . ya'll can have that Chris Paul PG play.  I want my star player going down shooting.

Keep the ball in his hands and live and die with him trying to score.  Everybody else who aren't used to being in that spot, just play defense and be ready IF the ball comes your way.

I find it quite curious. I was watching him closely, just saying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Welp. They played better. This offense still needs some creativity. 

We are losing these games in the 4th quarter. 

Nate should have never let Lloyd's staff leave.

LOL . . Lloyd's staff was losing games in the 4th quarter like this too . . which got LP fired.

The thing that saved Nate in his first season, was that he got Bogi back almost immediately, while LP and the Hawks suffered without Bogi's shooting.

• Like 1

Just now, smoove31210 said:

Because Nate does not know what he is doing....

Yall gonna be saying this about the next coach too... Just watch...... Team is poorly constructed..  Schlenk is more of a problem than Nate imo...We dont look any better than last year after giving up 3 1sts and a bunch of pick swaps.. Nothing he does works...... But Im sure Nate will be the scapegoat.. Not that hes great or anything.. Just sayin..

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

3 straight losses that should have been 3 straight wins. Three games in a row where there's no offense in the fourth. We had it felt like as many turnovers in the 4th in this game as actual points.

This team makes it so hard to be a fan.

Im never attending a game again until changes are made..Eithe ther coach.. FO.. Or players...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . Lloyd's staff was losing games in the 4th quarter like this too . . which got LP fired.

The thing that saved Nate in his first season, was that he got Bogi back almost immediately, while LP and the Hawks suffered without Bogi's shooting.

Yeah, but they became a 4th quarter team with that staff and Nate. Nate tweeked some things defensively.

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I find it quite curious. I was watching him closely, just saying.

Honestly, he was making the correct plays, and not forcing a lot of stuff, like he normally does.  Playing like @terrell wants him to play . . unselfishly.

Trae with 18 and 10, with 3 turnovers and 6 - 14 FG.  If that's what people want, with everyone else scoring, we have to be able to execute down the stretch and get stops.

I thought Hunter played a pretty good 4th quarter.

• Like 4

Schlenk botched 4 lottery picks. The DJM trade hasn't elevated us one bit. The bench is trash. Other than AJG, I'm not that excited about any of the other developmental pieces.

Schlenk blows.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Nate, kept most of LP's sets the rest of the season. 

Last season he brought in his guys and system- I railed 8 games in - it sucked then, sucks now.

That stretch was the best of both worlds, LP’s tactics mixed with Nate’s strategies but yes, then we got Nate’s tactic with Nate’s strategy.