• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

auf Wiedersehen.

image.gif.b15f05d36fd0b2c387346ca26ea1b056.gif

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Having Murray (questionable, sprained ankle) back tonight would be fantastic for the Hawks, as would be the case for forward John Collins (questionable, same; 3.7 contested 3FGs per game, 4th in NBA), in keeping Orlando cool from the outside.

:yes:

Nice write up @lethalweapon3

I think we can and will get the W. 

We busted out the peach 🍑 unis!

Vegas has Hawks -7 started at 7.5

Go Hawks!

image.gif.bc458bd0e4080e6f28aabda8c13b07a2.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Even Dominique knows, when commentating about the opponent, you never go full Eddie House.

~lw3

Gotta respeck the petty.  Gotta respeck it.

I've heard House interviewed before and his comments here aren't surprising.  He definitely falls in the category of the role player who, in retirement, has let his britches get a lil' big when talking about current guys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Da-da-duh-da-duh-daaa... Skyhawks! Jarrett Culver is expected to help out College Park in the G-League's AT&T Winter Showcase later tonight at Vegas' Mandalay Bay versus the Canton Charge. Prize money amounts to the equivalent of 1.25Chainz.

Collins coming off the IL brings the injured Hawks on the list down to Clint (out) and Dejounte (questionable, but joined JC in morning shootaround).

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

If Collins is a go, this is a big game for him. There's no CC and a lot of length on the Magic.

Lets see what you can do JC....

Hopefully "The Tank" shows up again to help..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

He definitely falls in the category of the role player who, in retirement, has let his britches get a lil' big when talking about current guys.

Can we call that the “Kenny Smith’s?”…

You know, MVP Jordan… DPOY Hakeem..

So and and so forth..

#sorrynotsorry #ihatekenny #hisTBSshowSUCKED #analysisTRASH #BrotheryouaintMAGICorZEKE #stayinyolaneKENDOLL

#spudwallyhouse :er: 😡 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

child fears

For me it was the gate to the tennis 🎾 courts. I was somewhat advanced in my tennis play (thank you thank you.. :huh:)..

Anyyyyhoo, playing with a friend of my dad’s. This knucklehead lifted the handle to get in the courts and I grabbed the handle but he had raised the dang thing so high my finger got stuck in the hole 🕳️ where the hammer 🔨 rod comes down..

SLAMMED INTO SPUD 8 YEAR OLD FINGER NAIL.. later turned black and fell off.. from then on, I paid very close attention to that gate.. 😂 

@Gray Mule wise gramps.

Go Hawks!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Dejounte (questionable,

Dang, I need to know for 2K! :yes:

Fine I’ll sit him and Clint! :huh: 

No I wanna play him 😂..

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Would love to see DM if he is  healthy enough to return along with JC.

I can’t find if DM is gonna play. Hope he plays.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, terrell said:

If Collins is a go, this is a big game for him. There's no CC and a lot of length on the Magic.

Lets see what you can do JC....

Hopefully "The Tank" shows up again to help..

Yeah, if JC is healthy enough (a real "if") then I want to see a deliberate effort made to feature him in pick and roll lineups.  Maybe some with Frank on the floor after his great game on Friday (which would give us a perimeter shooter matched with JC going inside).  Even when OO is on the floor, I'd like to see JC get the call on that action and see if OO can hit the wide open looks that should come his way.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Yeah, if JC is healthy enough (a real "if") then I want to see a deliberate effort made to feature him in pick and roll lineups.  Maybe some with Frank on the floor after his great game on Friday (which would give us a perimeter shooter matched with JC going inside).  Even when OO is on the floor, I'd like to see JC get the call on that action and see if OO can hit the wide open looks that should come his way.

Yeah Frank finally looked good.  Wouldn't mind seeing if he can continue that.  I've done a 180 based on 1 game LOL

• Haha 3

• Moderators
Just now, macdaddy said:

Yeah Frank finally looked good.  Wouldn't mind seeing if he can continue that.  I've done a 180 based on 1 game LOL

For me it is more about wanting to see JC get featured for touches around the basket rather than setting on the perimeter (in a season in which his outside touch is off kilter) but don't mind seeing Frank have some more run while CC is hurt.  Will at least let us make a more informed decision whether we need to turn that position over or not (assuming there is any appetite to do so given how close we are to the tax line).

• Like 1