• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
Just now, AHF said:

For me it is more about wanting to see JC get featured for touches around the basket rather than setting on the perimeter (in a season in which his outside touch is off kilter) but don't mind seeing Frank have some more run while CC is hurt.  Will at least let us make a more informed decision whether we need to turn that position over or not (assuming there is any appetite to do so given how close we are to the tax line).

Well and it's interesting to see JC next to a stretch 5.   Something we haven't really ever had. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well and it's interesting to see JC next to a stretch 5.   Something we haven't really ever had. 

I don't buy into the notion that the team is intent on moving JC but it would also be a nice advertisement for him to let him play some next to a big man who doesn't need to be within 5 feet of the rim to be effective.  Collins was at his statistical peak when he was the first option as the roll man alongside Trae and presumably would produce a lot more (both points and rebounds) paired next to Kaminsky.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I don't buy into the notion that the team is intent on moving JC but it would also be a nice advertisement for him to let him play some next to a big man who doesn't need to be within 5 feet of the rim to be effective.  Collins was at his statistical peak when he was the first option as the roll man alongside Trae and presumably would produce a lot more (both points and rebounds) paired next to Kaminsky.  

I said the same thing after the Hornets game. Kaminski should start with JC with CC out.. Let JC go back to being the roll man..

Bring OO off the bench.. Hes not really giving us any rim protection anyway...

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Why are there a pair of green wings above your butt crack?  

I played till halftime then fell asleep 😴..

That was a couple hours ago..

I didn’t use DM thinking he would sit.

We are gonna call it at halftime.. lol..

Hawks win 49-43….

@LongTimeFan I’m getting old cut me some slack. 🤣 

No guarantees I’m making it through the real game either, I just lit 🔥 the fireplace.

@Gray Mule 13-15 FT good for 87% for the half! Let’s go!

@LongTimeFan since the Hawks are up by 6 in 2K and I played a half, I’ll just double it and say they win by 12! 

Prediction: Hawks by 12, if I nail this @LongTimeFan, will you call me spudstrodamaus for a week? :er:

Go Hawks!

D6C839DA-1391-43C5-A6B0-4AFA01E54054.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1