• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

7 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

That's on me.  I posted at halftime that we had only given up one offensive rebound.  Then all hell broke loose in the second half.  
I'm grounded ...

And I co-signed that post and even said something about them not attempting 3s early on. 

Magic ends up with 12 made 3s on 34 attempts.  Not a bad percentage, but it seems as if their 3s came in bunches.

So I'll ground myself to, but file a protest at the same time.

See the source image

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I co-signed that post and even said something about them not attempting 3s early on. 

Magic ends up with 12 made 3s on 34 attempts.  Not a bad percentage, but it seems as if their 3s came in bunches.

So I'll ground myself to, but file a protest at the same time.

See the source image

As for this little boy.  You can tell that he's been copying his father talking to his mother when they have a disagreement.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

Nasty Pick on Dre..

Yeah i mean we can complain and leer at him but where's the retaliation?   He was clowning all game and we're just going to wrinkle our brows and whine to the officials.   That's not going to stop it.   I'm not suggesting we go out to hurt people but he should have been blown up on a screen in the first half after his fake ass fall.    

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

What am I missing?  I slowed it down and I didn't see him move his foot to trip.  Is the rule that you can't stand with your feet spread out that much?  Was it a push?   

Yeah i felt the same say but i think it's two things.  His leg is too far out and he also leaves it hanging there as he moves away.   But i'm not surprised the refs didn't call it.  It's real hard to see in real time.   Makes me feel like we suck at setting screens.  

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah i felt the same say but i think it's two things.  His leg is too far out and he also leaves it hanging there as he moves away.   But i'm not surprised the refs didn't call it.  It's real hard to see in real time.   Makes me feel like we suck at setting screens.  

Personal education complete.  Google search indicates a screen should not be wider than shoulder width apart.  

A legal screen must be stationary with hands and arms close to the body prior to contact. Feet should be no wider than shoulder width.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, warcore said:

While his little brother flops like a b!tch in the same play.... I'm already sick of watching them. They should stay in Orlando and accomplish nothing. 

With Cole Anthony

He flailed himself completely out of the screen.

On the elder one, I'm all for tough players but have no patience for the cheapshot artists that act like nothing happened after the fact.  Friggin tall version of Grayson Allen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Why does Wagner looked like he's knocked out?

They said he lost consciousness for a sec or something but dude is one of those (liars)… so it hard to tell.

Meyers Leonard

Kyrie Irving

Mo Wagner

Grayson Allen

Ben Simmons

These dudes are flat out liars. I hate their guts and I feel like they are what’s wrong with the new breed of soft, weak minded, twisted a$$ mafckers in the league. 

What he did there was try and play the victim real quick by PRETENDING to be concussed. I wouldn’t say it if I was sure.

This dude Wagner is a big bag of d!cks. 

Killian knows it and before that, Trae knew it.

Edited by Spud2nique

On 12/20/2022 at 7:46 AM, Spud2nique said:

Judging by the look on Trae’s face, he feels the same about Moe Wagner as I do.

Dude was a Zimmerman fan.

Wagner’s Twitter account showed he had liked a tweet that read: “Zimmerman killed a man who bigger than him after said man attacked him unprovoked and pounded his head into pavement ‘mma style.’ He has to sign ‘racist paraphernalia’ because the Black community he had volunteered his time to help prior to the incident tried to ruin him…”

He got hacked huh? Yeaaaa right MEYERS LEONARD.

3CE18FD5-2A81-455C-BA54-3EE8DA304F8B.jpeg

@macdaddy