Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

AJ Griffin is so impressive! Should have been on the floor to end the game.

This kid should be our starting 2 guard next season..We max Murray and AJ comes off the bench for years.. No way im letting that happen.. Either Murray or Dre has to go...Preferably Dre..Especially if hes gonna let players just blow by him at the end of games.. But Murray might get us a star BIG.. Not getting much for Dre imo.. Good problem to have at least.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Checked the box score.  Back to 9 player rotation.  After his last great game, Big Frank didn't make it.  Guess he must have been #10.  

Whatever happened, Hawks went suddenly cold.  Opponent kept scoring.  Hawks didn't.  

Hope I get Bally Sports fixed before the next game.

:smug:

• Like 3

Magic started their run after Trae made that half court shot and stared down their player. I guess he didn’t learn anything after that Houston game. But like I said before, the half court bombs are bittersweet bc when he makes them he goes into ball hogging and jacking up wild shots…… just like he did tonight after playing such a great game.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Tonight's breakdown was about the wrong people being on the floor.

Hunter is ushering guys to the hoop. 

JC is on the bench?  

Bogi is out there?

You know Hunter is not going to try to get rebounds.   It's a bad lineup Nate.

In a close game, you thank everybody.   Thank you Aholi. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Checked the box score.  Back to 9 player rotation.  After his last great game, Big Frank didn't make it.  Guess he must have been #10.  

Whatever happened, Hawks went suddenly cold.  Opponent kept scoring.  Hawks didn't.  

Hope I get Bally Sports fixed before the next game.

:smug:

I know you said you dropped it but we use the Direct TV on our smart TV to watch cable. I hope you can get the Bally Sports fixed. There are um other options to watch Hawks games that some posters here helped me with last year when I couldn't watch games. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Magic started their run after Trae made that half court shot and stared down their player. I guess he didn’t learn anything after that Houston game. But like I said before, the half court bombs are bittersweet bc when he makes them he goes into ball hogging and jacking up wild shots…… just like he did tonight after playing such a great game.

I have noticed when Trae is really having a good game, he starts feeling himself and ends up taking some bad shots. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

JC didn't take any threes tonight. Went 5-7 from the field. With CC out he go back to doing what's he's good at. 

Unfortunately for JC “going back to what he’s good at” in terms of scoring is not more impactful than Capela’s screen setting, rebounding, and defense as a rim protector.

I get everyone is happy Collins had an efficient night but honestly the only thing he does better than capela around the goal is finishing and even then on good year Capela isn’t far behind.

I want to see Collins let it fly with confidence and get back to being efficient 3pt shooter like other seasons.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This was Trae's 4th quarter shot chart

image.png.d3798b289e55aae9db82db20196ef3dc.png

This is true... but before he came down and made that bad shot that hit the side of the backboard, he had done the same thing and Dre was coming baseline and stopped and we threw the ball away. 

• Like 3