• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

What makes the Atlanta Hawks front office look really bad is the fact that Golden State built a core and won multiple champions with their big three, tore it down, rebuilt, then won another chip.  During that time the Hawks front office hasn't done anything whatsoever with the same amount of opportunities.

• Premium Member
Just now, MaceCase said:

A-Ho didn’t even catch the ball before he shot it…like…does this team think it can actually shoot?!  Why do they turn high percentage shots into high degree of difficulty ones?

The guys who should be getting the shots aren't.  Smh.

So. How many games under .500 will we fall before the patented “turnaround“ happens?

Seems that the Trae Young era Hawks refuse to be great. They have to have some dysfunction and their backs against the wall before they figure out how to win each season. Destined to always be a 5-seed or lower squad. This year our ceiling is no higher than 6, and we are MILES away from reaching our ceiling.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So. How many games under .500 will we fall before the patented “turnaround“ happens?

Seems that the Trae Young era Hawks refuse to be great. They have to have some dysfunction and their backs against the wall before they figure out how to win each season. Destined to always be a 5-seed or lower squad. This year our ceiling is no higher than 6, and we are MILES away from reaching our ceiling.

So after this WC trip, Nate steps down.. we get a new coach.  Maybe make a trade....  We will see.

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

I remember someone telling me that Poole was overrated when I compared his development to Hunter’s, both coming out of the same draft.

Hunter drafted at 4, Poole at 28.

Warriors player development is in another league.

Or...

Hunter is just not that good.