• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

Trae's aggressiveness on offense sparked that last run.  Like I tell you guys, it doesn't matter if he makes shots sometimes.  If he's aggressive, and they start fouling him, those are points in that possession.

Despite being 4 - 11 FG and 0 - 4 from 3 . . he now has 10 points in the quarter for 14 points total.  And is +8 for the game.

Murray and the boys simply have to do what they need to do at the start of the 4th.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae's aggressiveness on offense sparked that last run.  Like I tell you guys, it doesn't matter if he makes shots sometimes.  If he's aggressive, and they start fouling him, those are points in that possession.

Despite being 4 - 11 FG and 0 - 4 from 3 . . he now has 10 points in the quarter for 14 points total.  And is +8 for the game.

Murray and the boys simply have to do what they need to do at the start of the 4th.

You have the patience of Job 😆. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's the only way he can try to live up to his superstar responsibilities as a scorer.  He has to shoot more to be able to make more shots.  He already has 7 assists, but we're down by 9.  So he needs to score also.

1 - 6 FG is nothing.

He could easily be 6 - 14 going into the 4th quarter, and have close to 20 points.

But you can't score if you don't shoot.

Like I said . .

image.thumb.png.ef2b600730f0b703f8838bb54125e77a.png

• Like 2