• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Despite his lack of defense, I've always wanted a guy like DeRozan on this team with Trae.  I think Murray is a better fit, but DeRozan is the type of closing scorer we need.

Milwaukee - 150

Detroit - 130

LOL . . that was an All-Star game score.  I know Milwaukee had 83 points in the 1st half.

I agree have always wanted DeRozan on the team.  He can't be stopped. 

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

This is my issue with this team.

yes when they are healthy they are good but 1 starter impacts this team WAY too much.

we shouldn’t be this freaking bad but the record tells the whole truth. They can’t compete with even the worst teams with 1 starter out.

that is a sign of extremely bad depth .

You know what another issue is?

15 offensive rebounds given up, leading to 10 extra shots for the Bulls.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We have no depth because Tony Ressler won't pay the luxury tax. He literally handicaps the team with this.

Cheap ownership in Atlanta has always been the norm.  At least most of my 62 years.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JTB said:

This is my issue with this team.

yes when they are healthy they are good but 1 starter impacts this team WAY too much.

we shouldn’t be this freaking bad but the record tells the whole truth. They can’t compete with even the worst teams with 1 starter out.

that is a sign of extremely bad depth .

This is true.  But this is who we are.   We traded depth for Luxury tax savings. 

We all know Hunter would have made a difference tonight.   We needed his defense and scoring.   But... there it is... we lost. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

another shit game from trae

We're paying this man 40 million $ to stink up the joint nearly every night.. Trae needs to get his shit together..

This Trae Murray duo just isnt gonna work IMO......Trae needs the ball to be more effective. Fk this offball BS.. We need superstar Trae on offense, or its over for us long term...

And Murray not getting to the line as a SG is another problem..No different than Huerter was... Just better D.. But Hawks went from top offense to mediocre...

We're no better than last years team after giving uo 3 1st rdrs.. smh

On to OKC where we'll probably get embarrassed by a much younger squad..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

I wasn’t expecting a win without Dre and OO.  Pressing Bogi into a crucial defensive role just ain’t it.  I wouldn’t have minded a few minutes from Forrest.

They both better have they ass out there with bells on Wednesday tho.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 2