• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Yessir. Didn't catch it on the first replay.

I was about to say.   They must play murderball in your household if that's not a foul.  Hehe

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nique and Bob going blind.  He obviously hit Trae in the face.

That's why scrubs shouldn't be able to ask their coach for challenges. 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

Ain’t gon lie as a Ayton advocate…I will admit that I was right about his offense being better than Capelas but I was wrong about his rebounding only slightly being worse! Capela is a way better rebounder.

we all knew Capela defense was a lot better and I knew cap was a better rebounder before this game but he’s a way better rebounder than Ayton by far.

Ayton is just a good rebounder at best whereas Capela is a great rebounder. Ayton is a good offensive player with great touch around the goal and could be very good offensive player whereas capela is and always will be only as good as his point guard.

Ain’t gon lie as a Ayton advocate…I will admit that I was right about his offense being better than Capelas but I was wrong about his rebounding only slightly being worse! Capela is a way better rebounder.

we all knew Capela defense was a lot better and I knew cap was a better rebounder before this game but he’s a way better rebounder than Ayton by far.

Ayton is just a good rebounder at best whereas Capela is a great rebounder. Ayton is a good offensive player with great touch around the goal and could be very good offensive player whereas capela is and always will be only as good as his point guard.

Happy for the win. We need as many of those as we can get.

But it was not pretty.

It should’ve been a game where the team gets things together

Saw some of the same things I normally do..

Hunter has absolutely no ability to dribble most of the time..

Anytime I see him dribbling in traffic my heart rate rises.  His handle flat out sucks...

Bogi shooting bricks but still gets 22 min..

Trae and Murray still trying to kill us with the turnovers.

Trae actually played well - the damn turnovers..

3 boards and 1 turnover from a quadruple dub...... 

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

This site still has glitches.  Now my quotes are double posting on KG's posts!  🙂

Here's a fix:

For folks that can't quote, try going to the bottom of the page and under the Theme tab, change to a different theme. It worked for me.
Select the 'default do not edit' theme

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's a fix:

For folks that can't quote, try going to the bottom of the page and under the Theme tab, change to a different theme. It worked for me.
Select the 'default do not edit' theme

Already done that.  I was kidding.  KG posted the same thing I did right after me.  
That's a turnover on Jaybird.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Already done that.  I was kidding.  KG posted the same thing I did right after me.  
That's a turnover on Jaybird.  

😪

4 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

He also said “guy playing football out here!” after 

He is built like he's wearing permanent football pads.