• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

41 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Man...

You are who you are...

Dude I was talking about Wiz 11-0 run right after we went up 6..... smh

You are who you are..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Celebrate???  Dude this is a chronic problem that needs to be solved otherwise this team isn't going to the playoffs...Celebrate fools gold if you want.

Peoria...  We won...!!!

Tomorrow, you can bitch and moan and complain all you wish... but we won!!!    F your crying!

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Dude I was talking about Wiz 11-0 run right after we went up 6..... smh

You are who you are..

You was trolling as usual.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Peoria...  We won...!!!

Tomorrow, you can bitch and moan and complain all you wish... but we won!!!    F your crying!

You was trolling as usual.

Trolling? Youre literally insane and looking for likes or whatever..... And its sad..

Ive already gave this team a clean slate when Quin took over.. smh. The rest of this season is just evaluation time for me.. But whatever..

Im trying not to block you man.. But its hard..

Edited by terrell

Good game. I still want to see plays being run to Hunter and Collins.  Trae still needs to tighten up the late game turnovers or quickly pass out of the pressure.   He appeared active on defense. The defensive hustle was there for the entire team. Good game.  I looking in and bouncing out but thats what I saw.

Edited by Hawkmoor

I didn’t see the game but gonna watch the replay.  From the box score it looks like Porzingis was a problem but the game was ultimately decided by the Hawks bench doubling the Wiz in scoring 35-17 lol.  

Usually when Delon posts a better +/- than your starting backcourt combined you’re gonna lose, I can’t underestimate how fortuitous this win was.  I did hear on the radio Trae had 3 boards and 3 steals in the first quarter, that was eye-popping.

Delon WS/48 is .162.  DJ The Short-Stay Picks Crook at .092.  I can’t man.

Good road win anyway despite being down 15 in the third apparently.  Let’s Go!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1